3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Well, even if it was proven, what'd you expect to happen? Fan translations are already a legal grey area, it's not like some random guy translating a game without any licensing or permission would be able to sue a company the translation was licensed to. It's like stealing already stolen property: The second thief might face problems if it ever went to court, but the first thief has no case to litigate without digging their own hole so much more deeper, so they're never actually going to court to figure it out.
A few things actually, although none of them being legal problems:

First, if you are a developer, would you trust the translation of your game to a company that is known to steal unprofesional translations (no matter how good some may be) and maybe polish them a bit before inserting them in the game and charge you for the full translation? I wouldn't. Best case scenario, the fans are going to be pissed because they sympatize with the fan that was robbed. Worst case? That, but also add a spotty translations that may also have broken your game in several places, so players dismise your game as garbage because of the translator's less than honorable actions. Sure, the broken mess can still happen even if they didn't, but we are assuming they are profesionals and have a quality testing phase, so it should be less likely.

Second, many dlsite game developers are indies, so it's likely they are closer to the fan side that the corporate side. Again, I'm talking as myself, but if someone where to make a fan-translation of an hypothetical game I made to, say, japanese or english (I'm spanish, so most likely my game would be made in spanish), I wouldn't mind too much, because it would make it more likely for the game to reach more people (sure, many would pirate it, but that's something that IS going to happen anyways, and there would be those that were interested but didn't buy it because of the language, that now will do it and apply that fan-translation). I wouldn't trust a company that is willing to steal, period. Specially if they pretend to charge me for said stealing (at that point, I think I'd actually talk to the fan and make them an offer to polish (if needed) the translation and officially publish it, giving them full credit).

That's from the top of my head. I'm sure I could find more problems if I were to put the effort but at this point this is all just theoretical so I don't feel like doing it xD

In any case, the tl;dr of this is that the loss of trust between developers and a translation company could very well spell the end of said company, or at the very least, a big hit on their business, and stealing something and making it pass as your job is a good way to loss said trust.

Reactions: megamanx06

Bardguy

Nov 27, 2020
How do you change your class? I have all these memories and JP and classes to change to, but I'm on the sixth layer and I can't even access the skill tree. Is it because I'm on slug mode maybe?

funforall

May 13, 2017
How do you change your class? I have all these memories and JP and classes to change to, but I'm on the sixth layer and I can't even access the skill tree. Is it because I'm on slug mode maybe?
Talk to the left guy at the desk in the adventurers guild. You need to swap a class with him before you get access to it's skill tree. Also, you need to use the items to get the JP from it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
...can it be? Is it finally done? Holy shit. Fucking finally.

I've been waiting years for translations for two Japanese ERPGs, and this is one of them. The other is a game with painting/color themes in the combat mechanics, where the girl was I think cursed into essentially only wearing body paint. I've forgotten the title, so it would be much appreciated if anyone recognizes it. I'm wondering if it's up for some translation effort.

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
The end when everybody love her is the best I think. Like cmon. I are only girl that deserve love of all village.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePrincessOfZeven-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Oh man, I loved this game when it came out. My two issues with it were the much too slow burn until something actually happens on the corruption side of things and that you actually LOSE freedom at the post-game. The second to last phase you can run around and fuck around all you want and people take advantage of you wherever you go, but that stops once you beat the game, and you go from being a free use fuck to only being able to do a select few scenes at night resulting in pregnancy.
Still nice, but I would've preferred to have kept the freedom and free use aspect of it.
the game obviously was unfinished and rushed by developer.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
...can it be? Is it finally done? Holy shit. Fucking finally.

I've been waiting years for translations for two Japanese ERPGs, and this is one of them. The other is a game with painting/color themes in the combat mechanics, where the girl was I think cursed into essentially only wearing body paint. I've forgotten the title, so it would be much appreciated if anyone recognizes it. I'm wondering if it's up for some translation effort.
Sounds familiar. You're probably thinking of Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fiamos and popober
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes