3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
I haven't finished the game when it was released years ago, because I got distracted and had to step away from gaming for a long time and then just didn't want to continue from an existing save. Now I have an opportunity to start anew and actually finish this masterpiece.
Slow female mc corruption games are my favourite genre and I have played most of them. This one is absolutely the best of all. Even if the endgame is half-assed as some other players say, what I have seen outcompetes any other similar game that currently exists. And I'm saying this when I don't like the looks of the mc at all - default body that we see anywhere + huge tits that look like they are filled with silicone + random face that is barely good enough. The events are so good that they outweigh everything.
Mind blowing, how unreliable ratings are when some garbage level games get 4.5-5 stars and this one has only 3.7.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Oh my god!
It has been released for real!
How many years this game got stuck in "coming soon" again?
Finally i will be able to understand the dialogs.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i personally liked this game. the art work was great, the dungeon crawl was fun and for once your given a female hero who acts like a hero if you so choose. but if you wanna go full on slut you can do that too. its the players choice which i have to say is fantastic. great game guys lets see ya make another like it.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I had fun with this game for a while but then it just got really repetitive. The breast play stage of her corruption alone just went on for days. When I get to the point of fast forwarding through the naughty parts, I know the game has lost my interest. I may still play it now and then, but it just seemed to drag on repeatedly after a promising first half.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
I had fun with this game for a while but then it just got really repetitive. The breast play stage of her corruption alone just went on for days. When I get to the point of fast forwarding through the naughty parts, I know the game has lost my interest. I may still play it now and then, but it just seemed to drag on repeatedly after a promising first half.
I agree, a carefully abridged version of this game would make a run at being the best NSFW RPGM game ever IMO. I still enjoyed it though because it gets into some of my favorite kinks.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I haven't finished the game when it was released years ago, because I got distracted and had to step away from gaming for a long time and then just didn't want to continue from an existing save. Now I have an opportunity to start anew and actually finish this masterpiece.
Slow female mc corruption games are my favourite genre and I have played most of them. This one is absolutely the best of all. Even if the endgame is half-assed as some other players say, what I have seen outcompetes any other similar game that currently exists. And I'm saying this when I don't like the looks of the mc at all - default body that we see anywhere + huge tits that look like they are filled with silicone + random face that is barely good enough. The events are so good that they outweigh everything.
Mind blowing, how unreliable ratings are when some garbage level games get 4.5-5 stars and this one has only 3.7.
This is my favorite genre too. Can you suggest some games on par with this one?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ijuuust got to those glitches can you send the folders with the corrected names of the files so other people don't have to do that shit?
Since we got a newer version from Kagura Games I no longer have that game version with those corrections, haven't tested the kagura version I downloaded from here to see if those have the same bugs. In case you have an older version I reccomend getting the new one since its uncensored.

Reactions: rKnight
Apr 7, 2019
This is my favorite genre too. Can you suggest some games on par with this one?
The sequel, Grace of the Labyrinth Town, is on this site. It's not officially translated, but there's a fan translation of exceptional quality being worked on currently. So there's that to wait on. Until then, if you give me some specifics on what you're looking for, I can try to suggest some games that would fit.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Since we got a newer version from Kagura Games I no longer have that game version with those corrections, haven't tested the kagura version I downloaded from here to see if those have the same bugs. In case you have an older version I reccomend getting the new one since its uncensored.
It's the new version with the bugs, or at least it sounds identical to the bugs others have reported and it happens in the same spot as other people have talked about. (Mine happened in the tavern the first time she is made to go nude.)

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
ughhhh, where the hell can I find the bath house?
Edit: nvm, found it

Last edited:

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
I have a problem with the package here. I'm trying to get the second bath scene but i always get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how to get that file. I found in this topic someone that posted an archive got from discord and nothing, i've also tryed to get the file with the tool RPG Maker all Decrypter from a virgin folder of this game and still nothing.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
The sequel, Grace of the Labyrinth Town, is on this site. It's not officially translated, but there's a fan translation of exceptional quality being worked on currently. So there's that to wait on. Until then, if you give me some specifics on what you're looking for, I can try to suggest some games that would fit.
Yes, Grace of the Labyrinth Town seems worth the wait for a proper translation. I like when MC starts innocent and shy and becomes a free use by the end like this one. I don't mind rape as most of these games have it but if the MC consents to depravity thats definitely better. My favorites are Ideology in Friction, Samurai Vandalism, Pray Game, Young Wife Souffle and The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire.

Reactions: anime66
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes