Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akirito

Apr 26, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of The Prison Guard v0.10 [Old Version]

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cebs
can you reupload this old version of prison guard cause the link is not working.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Status Update

Good day to everyone.
As I said in my previous post, I promised to deliver the release in October.
but... I couldn't time everything right...
I've tried my best to make it to this month because I have to go to another country due to some business, which will take two weeks of my time.
%95 of the work of current version is done, along with %20-30 of next version but I cannot release it in current state as there are many gaps in the story still.
Very sorry about this, I'll make sure to be as quick as possible to release it after I come back from the business trip...

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Status Update

Good day to everyone.
As I said in my previous post, I promised to deliver the release in October.
but... I couldn't time everything right...
I've tried my best to make it to this month because I have to go to another country due to some business, which will take two weeks of my time.
%95 of the work of current version is done, along with %20-30 of next version but I cannot release it in current state as there are many gaps in the story still.
Very sorry about this, I'll make sure to be as quick as possible to release it after I come back from the business trip...
Can u share last post with amination?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I have see that but thanks
So what was the doubt?
He said on October 14th that he was going on a business trip for 2 week, so it's not difficult to assume that he didn't came back yet :WeSmart: :p

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes