Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I can respect what you're doing particularly because you're working on two projects. In theory, working on one then another is a way to keep both fresh. As I said, my only concern is that both stories could wind up suffering, especially in their storylines. I play both and they are equally good imo but I have seen other devs work on multiple projects and all of their works suffer because one or more stories get rushed and the scenarios begin to not be recognizable as they progress. I personally don't expect perfection because no one or no thing is perfect. In fact, having a flaw or two is the foundation for improvement. I just don't want to see great products, and they are great, suffer because of the distraction. It's saying enough when you have real life distractions, let alone the added one of trying to make two stories great. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though. Good luck with them and please continue with what you have.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I can respect what you're doing particularly because you're working on two projects. In theory, working on one then another is a way to keep both fresh. As I said, my only concern is that both stories could wind up suffering, especially in their storylines. I play both and they are equally good imo but I have seen other devs work on multiple projects and all of their works suffer because one or more stories get rushed and the scenarios begin to not be recognizable as they progress. I personally don't expect perfection because no one or no thing is perfect. In fact, having a flaw or two is the foundation for improvement. I just don't want to see great products, and they are great, suffer because of the distraction. It's saying enough when you have real life distractions, let alone the added one of trying to make two stories great. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though. Good luck with them and please continue with what you have.
Working on 2 projects simultaneously isn't the worst thing but it isn't the case when you release only 1 update a year

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Development Blog #31

Greetings.
This week, I've been wrestling with the technical problems.
At least I found out what they was and currently trying to solve it.
So basically I've used different color mode for images, which backfired badly.
Now I have to process them again...
Anyway, it shouldn't take long.
Story and animations are all done, just need to fix the code and images here and there.
Lastly I'll do the post processing and all will be done soon T_T

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Development Blog #31

Greetings.
This week, I've been wrestling with the technical problems.
At least I found out what they was and currently trying to solve it.
So basically I've used different color mode for images, which backfired badly.
Now I have to process them again...
Anyway, it shouldn't take long.
Story and animations are all done, just need to fix the code and images here and there.
Lastly I'll do the post processing and all will be done soon T_T
But it’s about PG or ?

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Release Information

I wish everyone a happy week ahead, Mondays are the worst :(
I think patreon version is more or less ready, I'll just make the necessary testing and improving things until Saturday, then release the game.
Free version is on the way.
If you have any wishes and thoughts, feel free to share them in comments, I read everything even if I don't answer them.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Female Protagonist + Femdom

Yeah, right. As if anybody on this planet knows how to make a prison setting game with actual femdom in it that's not a bunch of dumb shit.

• Angry
Reactions: doccop63
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes