Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Development Blog #29

No previews for this week.
I just want everybody to know that I'm alive and have been working on the game since last Sunday and been making new renders all week.
Since then, I've made 7 (3 new) animations and dozens of new renders.
It's still hard to say when the story will end, but there won't be any no nut november for you guys for sure ;)
See ya guys next week.

Akirito

Apr 26, 2022
He did say 'see y'all next week'.. But didn't really mention it would be released, so not expecting much from it.
Hope, it will be release doh..

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I love both the games this dev has going, but man, he can't stay focused. Now he's off doing a side story for Ersa instead of PG... starting to feel like neither of these games are going to get "finished".

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not sure if it was posted here or in Discord but the dev said, weeks ago, that he was going to suspend working on Esra (which he intimated as being his favorite project) to the more popular Prison Guard. If he's gone back to working on Esra, I may just drop both from my download file because the quality of both will suffer. As interesting as both stories are, the dev's time and patience will make either or both games suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akirito

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Development Blog #29

No previews for this week.
I just want everybody to know that I'm alive and have been working on the game since last Sunday and been making new renders all week.
Since then, I've made 7 (3 new) animations and dozens of new renders.
It's still hard to say when the story will end, but there won't be any no nut november for you guys for sure ;)
See ya guys next week.
Hi Trash_Panda --> As per current status will you still adhere by your "no nut november" statement? Or now the status have moved to "no nut December" ? ;)

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Trash_Panda --> As per current status will you still adhere by your "no nut november" statement? Or now the status have moved to "no nut December" ? ;)
I think there's no chance for november. As since the 6th of november he has been working on a short story for Esra, and by the 13th he had made 70 renders for it. And not a single post since then

Reactions: romeoarjun85

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Hello ladies and guys.
This is a routione reminder that I didn't die and still working on my projects.
There's a basic instinct moment in Esra's side story, which takes a bit of my time.
It's already done by the way, but it created so much workload for my machine.
As for prison guard, I finished the story and there are few renders left, then I will be able to finally release it... I hate myself for still not releasing it up to this day. It's all Esra's fault!
Some of you criticized me about me saying that I was going to release 2 versions of PG before continuing Esra's story but still developing Esra anyway. You are right but whenever I talk about such things, I always talk about about them being "plans", not final decisions, because I don't trust in myself.
In the end, I keep doing whatever I like doing, which produces a good product in the end, at least that's what I think. So as long as I keep working on my projects, I think a few setbacks at here and there is fine, no developer is perfect.​

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes