Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
Gotta agree, this update sucks. Just a home fuckfest and a whole story outside the prison starting. I mean come on, former prisoners intruding on her home life so fast? I was excited at first to see Tina and such deal with Amy's behavior, but then they all quickly got on the same page; no conflict, development, or real connection to the base theme. The prisoners were practically lumped with the guards to start with and now they're citizens too? I may as well skip everything to a scene I like.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I have to admit I really like this game along with your other one. I like the character designs as well as all the sex... To many games just drag everything out and it takes ages for a good sex scene but with your games there's no wait. Gotta love it!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Gotta agree, this update sucks. Just a home fuckfest and a whole story outside the prison starting. I mean come on, former prisoners intruding on her home life so fast? I was excited at first to see Tina and such deal with Amy's behavior, but then they all quickly got on the same page; no conflict, development, or real connection to the base theme. The prisoners were practically lumped with the guards to start with and now they're citizens too? I may as well skip everything to a scene I like.
And that everyone is just fine that she is naked all the time in general.

I get it, its not a slow burn, but I think it it just to much to make a difference.

But as I said - the most glaring issue is the lack of control. Especially because she is depicted (if you want) as a dominant woman that is in control and uses ppl for her pleasure. The home scene might make sense if you pick the submissive choices before, but not when you choose the dominant ones.

In that case it is a 180 and she is just a plaything.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Just some casual feedback, calling a replay and gallery luxuries comes off as a money grab since those are included by default in all VNs. Unless you have a release model where the 'Patreon' version get released as public at a later date as a reward for patrons to get it first, DLCing basic stuff could backfire on you.
I agree

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I will release the public version at 26th. It will have all core gameplay and story, I will just remove extra luxury stuff like replay, gallery and few other animations. Gameplay won't be affected in any way. There are total 48 animations in the full game, there will be total 42 animations in free version, I think that shouldn't be a very big deal.
yeah, that sucks ...

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
And that everyone is just fine that she is naked all the time in general.

I get it, its not a slow burn, but I think it it just to much to make a difference.

But as I said - the most glaring issue is the lack of control. Especially because she is depicted (if you want) as a dominant woman that is in control and uses ppl for her pleasure. The home scene might make sense if you pick the submissive choices before, but not when you choose the dominant ones.

In that case it is a 180 and she is just a plaything.
Nah, it's more like she was very submissive before but depending on the situation, she might take control and be more assertive.
In the end, I don't plan to delve too deep into it as it's just a way of seeing different scenes. I have different plans in my mind in future about the gameplay.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
damn this was the game i was waiting for the most... but 1 update per year is kinda slow :D let's hope new updates are gonna be faster!
It's because I was also developing Esra in Istanbul.
Anyway, the overall hype about this game didn't go unnoticed, I'll do something about it.
paywall game ...... and I don't wanna pay for a dev who starts a few games but didn't finish one....
Then you probably didn't see real paywalls. There are lots of scenes for public version yet it's still not enough for people like you.
You must get EVERYTHING for free since devs here running a charity right?
It is thanks to my dear patrons who keeps me working on my games, you should be thankful to them too.
0 choices in this update, and 0 consequences of previous choices in this update from game, who claim to be very dependent on choices.
It's too early for any consequence.
Is trash gonna continue with Esra or part 2 of PG next? Cause one time
he did say , he will release 2 part of PG ,Before Continueing with Esra.
Any idea ?
He
should have added more of prison themes, instead of home scenes. Hope he continues with part 2 next.. Cause, not satisfied with this update -_-
I'm working on PG right now, but I already developed some scenes for Esra, I might just drop a small update for it.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Lol, that milking of that last scenario is just funny. Instead of creating two different scenes, one for submissive, one for dominant behaviour (and none for dismissive, I guess) he creates three similar scenes and plays them one after another (plus one "bonus" scene). If you don't care anymore about choices make one scene and move the fuck on to something new! :D if I should choose I would keep only the middle one (fucking Jason in front of everybody). That one was most interesting, though I would expand it a bit. And maybe went a little bit further with Tina (or what's her name).

Corruption tag with this game doesn't make sense. And doesn't have F95 "free use" tag? I mean it's quite obviously the dominant fetish in this game.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Replay Unlocked:

The Prison Guard 0.3.0 Full:
(204 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited by a moderator:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I just started this game tonight, and got to ask. Do I get to choose? Because if so, I am choosing Maria. Maybe it's because yours truly is a lesbian, but hey, that would be my choice. ;)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Trash_Panda
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes