Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Release date info

Hello guys. I'd like to break the silence with a release date announcement. The Prison Guard v0.3.0 is almost finished and will be released at 07.03.2024

After this update is released, I'll continue the development for Esra in Istanbul. I'll give further details in the upcoming days. Become a member today in order to support the development! Many thanks for all existing members who made it possible for me to continue the development even after Patreon got shut down.

1409.jpg

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Release date info

Hello guys. I'd like to break the silence with a release date announcement. The Prison Guard v0.3.0 is almost finished and will be released at 07.03.2024

After this update is released, I'll continue the development for Esra in Istanbul. I'll give further details in the upcoming days. Become a member today in order to support the development! Many thanks for all existing members who made it possible for me to continue the development even after Patreon got shut down.

View attachment 3392022
Appreciate your honesty, hard work, and the heads up. I play Esra too, so I'm looking forward to what else happens with her.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Release date info

View attachment 3392022
So Patreon shut it down for incest? Cause I don’t even remember that scene. I know her son was there when she was getting naughty but don’t remember him getting involved

Reactions: DJsona

DJsona

May 13, 2018
So Patreon shut it down for incest? Cause I don’t even remember that scene. I know her son was there when she was getting naughty but don’t remember him getting involved
Hi, you are right, they had no incest. (yet) Devs just need to setup relationship at the beguining, or a cute and kind F'95's user make a patch to counter patreon SWJ spirit. So don't worry, this game, doesn't broke any rule ;)
I send dev all my love and wish you all the fame to one of my favorite (the best) game on F95 <3
@ trash panda

Reactions: Rukyta70

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Prison Guard [v0.3.0] [Trash Panda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Love the third preview img.

But not a fan of muscles (too much of them), burkhas (anything religion related) and femdom for sure.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePrisonGuard-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I wonder why AVN devs keep using Patreon to fund their activities considering that Patreon might shut them down at anytime without giving any notice when there are other sites that fulfill the same purpose as Patreon but won't care about incest and stuff.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes