Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiroto02

Jul 10, 2018
i think from the look of it there is not much content i guess but idk what you have in there but if you intent of implementing Humiliation Rape Corruption slave and gangbang Heavy i would play it definitely and support you as well

Reactions: evilkitty97

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I wonder what kind of prison has "extremely strappy stilettos" as part of the dress code?

Also LOL: Initial story won't contain a lot of prison action, due to commission side of the project but there will be lots of spicy situations later on.
what kind?? the one i would like to go if i ever go to prision....

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Edit: To people who thinks Ebru is wearing a hostess uniform, here is the link to the asset :HideThePain:

Although I don't disagree that it really kinda looks like a hostess uniform.
Kinda?!! Look at the Daz version.... . Except for the addition of the pilot wings, some very minor changes to the lapels, and the addition of dForce - it's pretty much identical, even down to the included undress morphs. Nice to find out that even the DAZ asset makers pirate of each other! :ROFLMAO:

(FYI - the anal retentive teacher in me just has to point out that no airline in the world would put three stripes on a flight attendants outfit.(and they haven't called them stewardesses in my lifetime) 4 stripes is the captain and 3 stripes the first officer (aka co-pilot) - that's Canon world wide for commercial pilots. Gets a bit more liberal with 2 stripes and less... planes with 3 or more cockpit crew usually have 2 stripes for a second officer (or flight engineer). Some airlines allow cabin crew to use 2 stripes for the pursor (aka In-Charge) and 1 stripe for all the other "sandwich mechanics" (aka flight attendants). In the case of pilot wings, Flight attendants would never have a full set of wings, only half wings.)

TL;DR DAZ asset artists are usually good at art, bad at research.

what kind?? the one i would like to go if i ever go to prision....

We'll be sure to make that request at your sentencing hearing; Although Bob the prison guard might object to wearing the stilettos :ROFLMAO:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
seen as my post was deleted for trooling and offtopics, i highly doubt it was a mod that deleted it since anyone with eyes would see that it was not, but nobody will ever know since you needed to be reported for it to be deleted, but good luck witho your game either way, my intention was never to open an argument but to point out an obvious failure in rules.
Registred since Jul 28, 2017 and still dont know that only mods and staff member can delete posts? The dev is just a active member without any special privileges.

ps.: If you keep trolling like that there is no wonder why your comments got deleted.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Isn't the whole point with covering the hair to make the woman in public less sexually attractive? Combining that with short skirt and high heels seems nonsensical, or is this some kind of edge thing breaking taboo?
Originally it was probably to differentiate free women from slaves, but today it's most commonly a mark of religion. Here in Lutheran north it used to mean that woman was married.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Originally it was probably to differentiate free women from slaves, but today it's most commonly a mark of religion. Here in Lutheran north it used to mean that woman was married.
Obviously a mark of religion or related to tradition connected to it. In Catholic whateverstan there's nun play, just asking if this was something similiar or about something else. Since noone seems to be able to answer it take it it's not about that and they just find hijab attractive.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Registred since Jul 28, 2017 and still dont know that only mods and staff member can delete posts? The dev is just a active member without any special privileges.

ps.: If you keep trolling like that there is no wonder why your comments got deleted.
So mentioning facts now is considered trolling? I understand there are sensitive people out there but i guess the mods for this one are on another level, being this sensitive over a comment is not going to help the developer in any way, its just gonna bury his game under a lot of bad reputation when as you mention it, it's not even his fault, delete a post for a destructive opinion is one thing, deleting a post for a personal opinion without insults and just pointing a fact of what the game is, is a whole new level, hope the developer doesn't get undermined by mods or whatever rules he's set.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
@ Trash_Panda
My five-star review for you was deleted by the administrator ,
And the review window for your game has been closed ,
Maybe you have offended the forum administrator ?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is Ebru supposedly a Muslimah?
Im into Hijabis and muslimah lewd stuff.

Insults or not, these are all criticisms youll have to handle, Dev.
Never stop working on this though, we need more Hijabis:love:

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is Ebru supposedly a Muslimah?
Im into Hijabis and muslimah lewd stuff.

Insults or not, these are all criticisms youll have to handle, Dev.
Never stop working on this though, we need more Hijabis:love:
Personally I want to avoid putting religion into all of my works since it is a sensitive topic and I'm also a religious person myself but yes, both Esra and Ebru are from Turkiye and they are both... "supposedly muslim women" (more about this in next paragraph). Although, of course you're free to picture Ebru and Esra however you like, the hijab they are wearing can just be a symbol of modesty or even a fashion clothing. It is no secret that there are a lot of types of women wearing hijab. I've been following the topic for many months.

Islam religion commands women to not show any skin besides face and hands (varies in different sects). It also commands that women shouldn't make their body proportions very obvious, like wearing pants or tight clothing. Alas look at the muslim women in real world, I'm excluding the ones who actually apply these rules of course.

In my projects, I am using the "former" type of muslim women, who doesn't pray, doesn't do any religious bidding and wears hijab just because their parents told them to. Esra's story is actually not much different than our usual "poor country girl who moved into a big city" trope. Ebru on the other hand simply represents the rich muslim women who "somehow" owns a jeep and spends every night in a bar street.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising anybody. I will just use the material explained above and create my VNs with it. At the end of the day it is the happinest of my readers which matters to me the most :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes