Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for your input, you make really good points and I utterly respect that. Unfortunately tho, I'm probably one of the horniest devs on the site and because of that there will be next to no corruption and the clothing choice for all woman in the game will be HIGHLY UNREALISTIC in next release. I mean if you've played the prison guard, you already know what I'm talking about.

Being unrealistic is a bad thing? Well, that totally depends on your point of view. One of the reasons why I'm rushing sex scenes is, I don't want to be one of those devs that make you wait for 6 years before first penetration finally happens (Which for some games didn't even happen), because you can't know what happens next in your real life. What if I get bored from these projects next year? What if war breaks out and I have to stop development? Currently everything goes smoothly in my life and I really enjoy making these games but one cannot guarantee that it will always stay that way.

Anyway, if you managed to read through that wall of text, here's a gift for you(One of my favourite scenes in upcoming release):
173.jpg

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Thanks for your input, you make really good points and I utterly respect that. Unfortunately tho, I'm probably one of the horniest devs on the site and because of that there will be next to no corruption and the clothing choice for all woman in the game will be HIGHLY UNREALISTIC in next release. I mean if you've played the prison guard, you already know what I'm talking about.

Being unrealistic is a bad thing? Well, that totally depends on your point of view. One of the reasons why I'm rushing sex scenes is, I don't want to be one of those devs that make you wait for 6 years before first penetration finally happens (Which for some games didn't even happen), because you can't know what happens next in your real life. What if I get bored from these projects next year? What if war breaks out and I have to stop development? Currently everything goes smoothly in my life and I really enjoy making these games but one cannot guarantee that it will always stay that way.

Anyway, if you managed to read through that wall of text, here's a gift for you(One of my favourite scenes in upcoming release):

View attachment 2269373

I appreciate the reply and the photo. I never said that being unrealistic was bad, I was just making a suggestion for a realistic approacjh. Given how you explained the what and why ofwhat you'r doing, I'm looking forward to Lots of airtights ( filling every hole at once), some double and triple vag and anals. Maybe even having a complete lunch with a dozen oral cumshots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trash_Panda

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 2269373
Fucking Exactly Correct .
This is the real great game developer .

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

View attachment 2269373
Love your approach and thats exactly how I like games. Both of your games are gonna be a treat. Played the other one and that was amazing. Now on to try this one. Never let your approach change, all the best.

Sep 16, 2019
bol şans dostum
Game is planned to be finally released this week.
Follow my patreon for the latest news and release info:

View attachment 2301220
good luck with the launch. hope so u got a well-deserved bigger audience and tell us more different stories from a different culture and perspective.

----------------

bol şans dostum. umarım hak ettiğin görünürlüğe erişirsin. bizim memleketten de hikayeler anlatan birileri çıkmış olur. destekleyemiyorum idare et, ekonomi yarra yedi xD.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
If I become member today will I be classed as existing member and able to get game on 22 Jan?
If you subscribe to Elite, than yes...
If you subscribe to Vip you will be able to download the game right after you subscribe

Reactions: cashcreate

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
If you subscribe to Elite, than yes...
If you subscribe to Vip you will be able to download the game right after you subscribe
I meant if I subscribe to Member tier which is $2, will I be classed as existing member and able to get it on 22 Jan?

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I will release the public version at 26th. It will have all core gameplay and story, I will just remove extra luxury stuff like replay, gallery and few other animations. Gameplay won't be affected in any way. There are total 48 animations in the full game, there will be total 42 animations in free version, I think that shouldn't be a very big deal.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
42/48...:oops:
Trash_Panda Could you change the solution to this: delay the release longer , delay a month or two is fine . then give poor players the same full version . I am short of money but patient. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

tomsawyer10

Sep 11, 2022
Trash panda why are you here? Aren't you a band? btw I love your song Off which is the only one I know:). Kidding aside, Love your works here! (y)

johniswing512

Jan 15, 2020
how about u finish one game at a time instead of doing multiple games together and not achieve any prosses ????
as i can see that ur other game is also first release ,,,, so , do u only change the names and the text to create other games ????

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes