3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Lmao, I didn't use any spell. xD And I didn't modify anythin' manually either. Maybe check if the syringe works as intended(Whether it adds to Variable 35 or sets it or anything like that). The body event is probably workin' as intended, cuz In that savefile U sent me it's workin' like a charm. And if not the syringe or the body is at fault then the other thing I can think about is the event where U can choose whether u'd "like to" eat the cum or not. (Previous day)
I have checked all the variables and didn't see anything wrong... Did you use an old save ? Anyway, I think I'm not gonna use too much this malus. Maybe just in some cases but show visually without impacts most of the time.

I don't get how to get the Angelina route. I've submitted/talked to her every time and given her money but she still beats me near brainless at the secret entrance. Help??
I will attach a save you could use to play this path

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I don't get how to get the Angelina route. I've submitted/talked to her every time and given her money but she still beats me near brainless at the secret entrance. Help??
Here is the save.

The only thing you have to do is touching a detector

Reactions: eloinos

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to reach this scene with Jenny? Thank you :)
It's during dreams you will have when you will sleep where the training dummy was. To my mind if you used the Have a good meal (and bring her the MRE Kit but don't let her choke you) or An energizing Injection

altr

Sep 16, 2018
It's during dreams you will have when you will sleep where the training dummy was. To my mind if you used the Have a good meal (and bring her the MRE Kit but don't let her choke you) or An energizing Injection

Always this scene :(

I don't know how to portal the MRE Kit but don't let it suffocate

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, when will be the next update ? :D

I hope some feet fetish with Jenny *q*

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes