3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
someone know how to not get beat to the mask girl when she find the little treasure throne room? how do I gate her trust?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Great game whould love to see more updates on sub path, I just did not like the "cuckolding" part, but great femdom game
Thanks for your message. I don't remember completely (I have to verify) but cuckolding content should be avoidable or at least not visible.

someone know how to not get beat to the mask girl when she find the little treasure throne room? how do I gate her trust?
The way to got her trust is not really clear actually and this will change in the future as well. So you will have to talk to her during the cleaning cells events and before you have finished this one. (You will get a little event there) but if you talk to Maddy when your cleaning cells job is finished, unfortunately you will not be able to get trust. But there is no more content in this path. The most advanced one is when you finish with Jenny in the dump

Reactions: Outword

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for your message. I don't remember completely (I have to verify) but cuckolding content should be avoidable or at least not visible.

The way to got her trust is not really clear actually and this will change in the future as well. So you will have to talk to her during the cleaning cells events and before you have finished this one. (You will get a little event there) but if you talk to Maddy when your cleaning cells job is finished, unfortunately you will not be able to get trust. But there is no more content in this path. The most advanced one is when you finish with Jenny in the dump
thanks for the reply, I will do this

anyway nice game, we need more devs like you,
hope to see more content on sub path
(and Jenny path ofc, my favorite hehe)

Reactions: jinjonkun

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018

once you get high sub you get that concent with jenny i really dont like the cuck shit but i like jenny when is new sub path coming out ?

Reactions: Outword

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
I don't think so, but Jinjonkun is doing this for free without patreons, in order to keep a bit a control about his delay. Don't blame him to not answer you, he makes a great game
not blaming anyone just asking if its abandoned he can take all the time he wants im just asking

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
once you get high sub you get that concent with jenny i really dont like the cuck shit but i like jenny when is new sub path coming out ?
Sorry for the delay but I can understand that people doesn't like some fetishes. I try to give the maximum of options for you guys to choose what's possible or not but being a sub mean also sometimes having to do things you don't like.

is this thing abandoned ?
No it's not abandoned at all. I have released an update the 31/07/2019 which is really close. I'm also working on my first game so actually I didn't continue anything on The Prison but it's not at all abandoned.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry for the delay but I can understand that people doesn't like some fetishes. I try to give the maximum of options for you guys to choose what's possible or not but being a sub mean also sometimes having to do things you don't like.

No it's not abandoned at all. I have released an update the 31/07/2019 which is really close. I'm also working on my first game so actually I didn't continue anything on The Prison but it's not at all abandoned.
being forced to do things you dont want in a sub path could mean so many things i think the apeal of these fetish games is choice choosing to submit but anyway will there ever be almanda mandy update ?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
being forced to do things you dont want in a sub path could mean so many things i think the apeal of these fetish games is choice choosing to submit but anyway will there ever be almanda mandy update ?
Sure it will. This is part of sub route continution

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Just follow the dom path until Angelica gives you a cookie, and then eat it.
This is what happens when you get too greedy and eat other people's cookies: p

By the way, you have 2 different Animations. You will have to do it twice to see both (so save before)

Reactions: K30 and Outword

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Version 0.5 Update

Patch Note :

- End of the Dom Path (3 Endings)
(I will probably add more content for Ending 1 and Ending 2 (You can leave alone, with jenny or amalda or both)
+ 197 Rendered Pictures
+ 6 Animations

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes