3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
When I try to talk to Jenny it said "The next update will be available at a later date".... can someone upload saves or something? cant get the new content.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
When I try to talk to Jenny it said "The next update will be available at a later date".... can someone upload saves or something? cant get the new content.
Sub path is not updated yet and a new update should come up at the end of this month

Dom path is kind of finished (I will add pictures and animations that will replace current game over stage on Choice 1 and 2)

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Have you seen the foot sub bad end with Angelina ? (It’s in dom path)
Wait, theres femdom bad endings in the Dom path?!? I put playing this game on hold over the past couple updates till more sub path updates came out since I have no interest in the Dom side. Thanks for all your hard work btw!

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Wait, theres femdom bad endings in the Dom path?!? I put playing this game on hold over the past couple updates till more sub path updates came out since I have no interest in the Dom side. Thanks for all your hard work btw!
Yes indeed, I couldn’t leave a dom path without some bad endings where you could find some sub events :p You can also find a bit of sub content in the third choice of the last update. You could like it as well. You can also find a bad end which contain sub content in choice 2 (Nasha will use her feet’s on player face)

Thanks for your support ! :)

Reactions: Hero55

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry, but could someone explain in more details the story/plot of the game? Also, what's exactly is a Dom path? A path where you can turn the tables on your captors and dominate them or a path where you join your captors to dominate prisoners?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry, but could someone explain in more details the story/plot of the game? Also, what's exactly is a Dom path? A path where you can turn the tables on your captors and dominate them or a path where you join your captors to dominate prisoners?
I had bigger ambition regarding the story etc... but I changed my mind with the amount of work to do to acheive this.

But to resume, you are merchant who is traveling around the world and one day you are traveling a bit further than usually and you discover a moutain where a treasure is inside. You decide to hide it in order to pick it back later and progressively but during your return you are getting attacked by unknow girls. You finished prisoner in their Prison.

They are kinda searching for this treasure you have found. (But due to the attack and the explosion you got amnesic) This treasure is in fact from a past sect named Temple of Goddess. There isn't much more as I have stopped to continue this plot.

The Dom path is you dominate the captors and prisoniers.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Version 0.9

Submissive Route (Almost Finished 0.9)
- Jenny Path
* 99 Rendered Pictures
* 8 Animations

- Angelina Path
* 69 Rendered Pictures
* 5 Animations

- Nasha Path
* 22 Rendered Pictures
* 7 Animations

- Amalda Path
* 10 Rendered Pictures
* 3 Animations

- Maddy Path
* 2 Animations

Total :
+ 200 Rendered Pictures
+ 25 Animations

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
wow that was disapointing dogshit all endings are trash going the darktoz shity ending rout and you are railroaded into cuckoldry with jenny and people have called you out multiple times on black screen animations on every version with all kidns of saves

but i guess its free so fuck it

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes