KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Updated :
Version 0.3.1

Patch Note :

- First Day of the Dom Path
+ 196 Rendered Pictures
+ 15 Animations
I would make sure the site updates this too so others see it on update list. Kudos to the new dom path, it's really good and I had no problems with any errors or issues. Definitely a great update, and I like the branching paths to play differently!

Reactions: jinjonkun

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm confused, when u mean dom path, is that the femdom path or the maledom one?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
the first sexual favor sceen (garbage) stuck
You mean the Animation stuck and you just can’t see it ? (And still continue playing) or stuck completely and have to restart the game ? Have you started a new game or reused an previous saved ?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Dude, you're losing your talent by not registering a Patreon account yet, some other sh*ts :poop: that seem brainstorm ideas are receiving hundreds of dollars there.
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate ;) But I’m not doing it for money. Also, I’m not confident about doing a patreon because I don’t really know how it works and would avoid to create a company just for a hobby etc... I will maybe think about it if I plan to do something Bigger :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rKnight and snoupy

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
How do u get 6 dom pts, i only got 5?
The most likely points you missed is you can get one point dominating Amanda in the prison cell and taking the hits of commandant instead of trying to fight her full power. I ended up with I think 7 at the end?

JC2018

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a way to see the animations on mobile device? Because I don’t have a pc and I play this game on Gamcore! it is a browser’s problem or this game mustn’t be played online?

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
ı am stucked too in dominance path ı worked and sold the irons and ı gave cake to prisoner but it still says you must have to do some work in sub path am ı have to earn masked girl trust(how can ı earn) and in subway is there any way to not beaten by masked girl

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is there a way to see the animations on mobile device? Because I don’t have a pc and I play this game on Gamcore! it is a browser’s problem or this game mustn’t be played online?
I guess the reason why you don't see the animations is because it's in fact a big picture moving fast (and maybe your mobile device doesnt support this size or what you are using doesnt support the plugin I'm using for that) I'm afraid I couldn't really help you for that :/

ı am stucked too in dominance path ı worked and sold the irons and ı gave cake to prisoner but it still says you must have to do some work in sub path am ı have to earn masked girl trust(how can ı earn) and in subway is there any way to not beaten by masked girl
Regarding dominance path, You should finish Jenny, Angelina request and mine in the mountain. Then, go to the exit and you should get a event where you will have to enter again in the mountain (and sit on the throne)

Regarding the sub path, this is something I will change but you should speak to Amalda (masked girl) during cleaning cells task and before finishing it (don't talk to Maddy until you have talked to the masked girl) Unfortunately, there isn't a way to avoid it unless you completely refuse to sub to her.

Reactions: JC2018

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Great game whould love to see more updates on sub path, I just did not like the "cuckolding" part, but great femdom game

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes