3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
@jinjonkun

This game even if it's a Demo, looks very promising.

I hope you will add add some scene in which Jenny domintes the main character, she looks gorgeous in those fishnets!!
Thanks, that’s indeed something I have in mind. I would not spoil you yet but she will be progressively becoming dominant. I’m still working on “Character” Traits for her and others.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Ooh finally something to play besides ToT and Darktoz that isn't vanilla sex ;)
I hope you will enjoy playing it. I’m waiting your next game update in order to play it as well ;)

I have just created a discord channel for those who would like to see “spoils” or gives their opinion on the futur content :

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Incredible demo, I loved Curious Town and this looks like it has the potential to be just as amazing, definitely will follow!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
will we be able to be male dominant on all the girls? i dont enjoy being sub at all xD
Yes you will be able to be male dominant on all the girls. It will depend of the route you have choosen. (For the moment I have released an update for the sub route)

OK so it's male or femdom ?
It's both but for the moment it has more femdom content than maledom but at the end it should be kind of "Equal"

changelog?
Pratically the full first day of the male sub route has been added.
- More event and more content
+ 87 Pictures / Rendered animations

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but I still get a black screen during some of the animations.Anyone else?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but I still get a black screen during some of the animations.Anyone else?
Do you have a recent computer ? What's your screen resolution ?

I had myself blackscreen issues but I added myself too high screen resolution pictures an animation could have a picture size of 12240x624 for exemple

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Do you have a recent computer ? What's your screen resolution ?

I had myself blackscreen issues but I added myself too high screen resolution pictures an animation could have a picture size of 12240x624 for exemple
I got my laptop a few years ago and my resolution is 1366x768.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I got my laptop a few years ago and my resolution is 1366x768.
That's maybe a resolution limitation. Do you have the same problem doing it via the Web Browser ? (In www folder you can run the game in your Web Browser) sometimes it could helps.

If not, do you have the possibility to tell me the animations you can see and can in this new release so I can then have a better idea of the limitations

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
That's maybe a resolution limitation. Do you have the same problem doing it via the Web Browser ? (In www folder you can run the game in your Web Browser) sometimes it could helps.

If not, do you have the possibility to tell me the animations you can see and can in this new release so I can then have a better idea of the limitations
I can't run the game in browser,I get an error Failed to load:data/actors.json.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Minor spoilers ahead.

Sweet update (although my MC is not happy with some things he had to eat...). I like that we have now more influence on the story apart from choosing between being submissive or dominant, it really encourages to replay the game (but maybe later on when there'll be some payoff to your decisions). Trust mechanics is also great, especially that you can betray that trust; I wonder if there'll be a scene when the woman you did not betray react to the fact that you could do that or to the fact that you betrayed the other one but not her (I assume that your betrayals will become known sooner or later). I'll play dominant route this evening, however I understand there's still not much on that side of the game.

Does mental points influence MC's decisions? Or are they simply based on submission/dominance level?

Reactions: palermo
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes