Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
none of the things make sens to me...

its an all girls school... still teachers are male (wtf?)

its an firts person game ... still pics never show first person perspective. (wtf x2?)

it say guy use hypnotism thing... still pictures show more of less drugs stuff? (wtf x3?)

main pic is rendered like hell that even the hand skin of the dude have details... still game is rendered in low quality in comparison ( wtf x4)

that's enougth wtf for me... see ya !

and good luck dev for ya game ! (must say "devs" as its a team apparently)

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
When I saw that this was about a college teacher mind-controlling his female students, I was thinking this was right up my alley...
Then I check out the pics. JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING.

• Haha
Reactions: Scrot

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have played v3.0 through to the current end of content.

At this time, I would like to re-submit a proposal I made in the past about another game with horrible renders. I propose that the adult game community create a Patreon-like site that requires developers to pay their subscribers the subscription fees until such time that the game is no longer a hazard to the subscribers or general users. :ROFLMAO: :p

Yes...
  • The renders are disgustingly, stomach-churningly horrible.
  • The animations are abysmally slow with awful movements.
  • The MC is incredibly ugly and thoroughly unlikable.
  • The sex scene animations look more like cut scenes from "John Carpenter's The Thing" with disturbing and impossible facial contortions and body movements.
  • There is hardly any story content. Two paths without hardly any variation. Certainly not a v3.0 but much more a v0.3. Testers and players who expect a v1.0 to have at least one completed story line or sub-arc are going to feel cheated.
However..
  • The developer has taken on the monumental challenge of a game with almost all animations rather than still pictures. This is why the game file is so large even though the content is small.
    While some latitude must be given the developer because of the difficulty of this challenge, if you can not even provide an expected minimum level of animation quality, you will be shown no mercy in criticism and review. This release falls well short of that minimum.
  • Looking at the gauntness of the girls other than Katie, it seems this is due to lighting problems and some incorrect facial proportions. However, I believe the zombie-like gauntness of Katie might have been an attempt to show the physical deterioration that comes with severe alcoholism.
    The problems with the other girls should be an easy fix if the developer understands how important it is to fix them. However, Katie was a bad mistake. That kind of physical deterioration takes many years to happen and certainly not to a supple and young late teenage girl. Dark circles under the eyes and a slack expression should be the most she would suffer at this point.
  • The MC is supposed to be an ugly person, both physically and in personality. Just the type who would leap to buy the only available mind control device from a super-villain sponsored infomercial (C'mon, admit it. That one made you chuckle. :LOL:).
    However, players usually do not like to play as a character that is that unpleasant, unless the character undergoes some development of his own to make playeing him more satisfying: like the girls start helping him look and act better, or his success at entry-level super villainy motivates him to change.
  • If the version were properly presented as v0.3 rather than v3.0, this forum would've been much more forgiving about the lack of content.
I think that what the developer is trying to accomplish is a great but this release falls so short of the mark that he will suffer a loss of Patreon support. There is a tremendous amount of work to be done to fix the problems that will not get done if the main focus of the next few releases is new content. I know that almost all of the negative criticism is made with no suggestions on how to fix or improve things, and I hope the developer will find the suggestions in this post helpful in improving future releases. :cool:

D

Deleted member 506543

:eek:o_O Nukes are never a personal choice!!! Just the evil u s of a presidents think otherwise ...

That will render 100ds of miles uninhabitable for generations -> stop killing the earth with nukes!
Please note I have not deployed the nuclear method of cleansing, as of yet. Also I have no current access to fissionable material, something I think we can all agree is a good thing!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone wants to support the dev, grab those "exclusive Screensavers" and publish them? xD

And it seems he doesn't know his own game :D

Which skills? He simply buys a VR-Hypnosis-Headset :D

That he seems to be sticking right inside girl's mouths for ... dramatic effect I guess.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
if this had some better graphics we could just ignore the story and focus on the fap but i cant get past the zombie girl face and the serial rapist mc

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes