Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
jazz154 said
" It would be fine if that was the case, but is it really? I have my doubts about it."

I prefer to look for the silver lining and hope the dev will learn better rendering in time for it to count, besides I gernerally don't care to much about imperfect graphics if the story is good enough (yes I know the reveiws in that area are not so good either).

I'm just the eternal optimist that a decent mind control game will emerge from somewhere in my lifetime, so far pretty much all of them have fallen short.

PS how do you use the quote feature, my attempt was an utter fail
Yeah, he will get better if he keeps doing it, but saying that he did ugly characters on purpose is bit stretching it.

Just use the "reply"-function if you want to respond to a single posting - the quote is automatically added then.

(I never used the "Quote" tbh, i guess you can use it, when you want to react to more than one posting?!)
Exactly, "Quote" is great for replying to multiple people, you just hit "quote" to who you want to respond to and then just "insert quotes" to add them in your reply.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just use the "reply"-function if you want to respond to a single posting - the quote is automatically added then.

(I never used the "Quote" tbh, i guess you can use it, when you want to react to more than one posting?!)
thanks(y) I didn't even think to hit reply doh!:oops: no idea why.

Yeah, he will get better if he keeps doing it, but saying that he did ugly characters on purpose is bit stretching it.
Yeah my comments were mostly inspired by the haters, they just seemed exessive for something you haven't paid for.

Exactly, "Quote" is great for replying to multiple people, you just hit "quote" to who you want to respond to and then just "insert quotes" to add them in your reply.
thanks I totally missed the "insert quotes button":)

Reactions: Merseault

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah my comments were mostly inspired by the haters, they just seemed exessive for something you haven't paid for.
About that... I just played it and I must say... It is terrible. It looks especially bad when movies play. Choice of audio effects is also questionable. Was it supposed to be a comedy?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just played it myself, and I mostly stand by what I wrote earlier.

About that... I just played it and I must say... It is terrible. It looks especially bad when movies play. Choice of audio effects is also questionable. Was it supposed to be a comedy?
I wouldn't say terrible lol, The animations need work sure, and the renders relating to movement(clothes, hair, fluids, posture and facial expressions), are just weird.
I liked that it didn't contain any of the half dozen daz models that almost everyone else uses, I quite like the general art style, I'm not a fan of the perfect Barbie doll looks most models have in these games, a bit of inperfection is good,
and I think the dev made a conscious choice to make his characters caricatures (something I agree with, I think to much realism would have made this way too dark), I thought the MC was the right level of creepy, True the first girl looked more like a crack whore, than a teen achololic, but I'm not going to hold that against him.

I do think this is intended as a bit of tounge in cheek humor.

I'm judging this as tounge in cheek humor, I think it's maybe betwewen 4-6 out of ten (depending on how stoned I am)
Judging it a fapping material would net it a lower score
I'd like to see him continue and hopeful improve his skills.

Reactions: jazz154

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
If this is Daz, I think the Dev forgot to hit the render button, this looks like its captured in the Daz viewport.
On the other hand, I think I've used this basement model in SFM a while ago. This would also explain the hilarious face ... I don't know, should I call it expressions?
Garys Mod. That's my thinking on it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The Professor [v3.0] [Pixieblink] - Original Size: 2.15GB

Download PC (380MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: poyraz_kartal

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The remastered version is more bearable. The girls still show some weird expressions sometimes, but they do not look like heroin junkies like in the first versions xD.

What I like d the most, are the animations. I think that they had great quality. I wish THE GIFT had similar ones.

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
The remastered version is more bearable. The girls still show some weird expressions sometimes, but they do not look like heroin junkies like in the first versions xD.

What I like d the most, are the animations. I think that they had great quality. I wish THE GIFT had similar ones.

I agree that animations are great. And there is lot of them.

Reactions: Rolo and hypnouser

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFTER A COMPLETE REMASTER
6 RELEASES LATER - The game looks completely different.

Although I haven't been actively posting here, I HAVE been watching all the comments.
Most of them were helpful in developing the new version, even (especially) when they were negative.

Remaster looks great :)

Overview:
Welcome to THE PROFESSOR, a first-person, choice-based visual novel.
This game is about a Counselor in a all women's College. He uses his hypnosis skills to bend them to his will, control their minds and of course get laid!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-10-18
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: Epsilon release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

PATREON COVER EPSILON.jpg erika014.jpg erika369.jpg erika375.jpg erika399p.jpg

katie3p019.jpg pro1.png pro2.png pro3.png

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
View attachment 344869

Overview:
Welcome to THE PROFESSOR, a first-person, choice-based visual novel.
This game is about a Counselor in a all women's College. He uses his hypnosis skills to bend them to his will, control their minds and of course get laid!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-07-12
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Compressed

View attachment 344890 View attachment 344891 View attachment 344892 View attachment 344893
It's been completely remastered. Looks good now

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
He has links of the previous version, in his patreon.

I do not know why they did not update the main page yet.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
... Feel free to call me an idiot, but is there a free version hosted on the patreon page? I am absolutely baffled by this, but it seems like the links in the description for 1.0 are not links but just text.... As in they are underlined text and not clickable hyperlinks. I... don't understand why somebody would do that.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
... Feel free to call me an idiot, but is there a free version hosted on the patreon page? I am absolutely baffled by this, but it seems like the links in the description for 1.0 are not links but just text.... As in they are underlined text and not clickable hyperlinks. I... don't understand why somebody would do that.
There are links for v1.1 on patreon for free.

PC:
MAC:

sho1223

May 28, 2017
There are links for v1.1 on patreon for free.

PC:
MAC:
The hyperlinks got fixed between now and then. You may not believe me, but that is what I was saying, was the hyperlinks were broken. And now they are fixed, I went to check.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The hyperlinks got fixed between now and then. You may not believe me, but that is what I was saying, was the hyperlinks were broken. And now they are fixed, I went to check.
Oh i believe you, its not the first thing that went horribly wrong with this game. ;)

Reactions: sho1223
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes