Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B10

Jun 25, 2017
AFTER A COMPLETE REMASTER
6 RELEASES LATER - The game looks completely different.

Although I haven't been actively posting here, I HAVE been watching all the comments.
Most of them were helpful in developing the new version, even (especially) when they were negative.
Respect for your way of responding to feedback. (y)

@Demon King Rance Doesn't this guy need the Developers tag?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pixieblink you should contact the staff to get the developer badge.

You should also post some new images, then report that post and ask that the images in the OP be changed to the new ones.

Avaron1974 Ada sure grew, didn't she? :p

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Well, this is a huge improvement. I'm not very fond of mind-breaking/hypnotism games but I will keep this game under my watch.

Props to the dev for the effort he put into it.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
it could've been worse, the game is still bad, badly designed, badly written and the only thing well made are the animations, but...it could've been worse, i've seen worse and played worse, so far this is just 2 out 10

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Funny how this is called a first-person game, you dont use that term to decribe the fact your paying from the viewpoint of one person (cause you dont, you as the player observe from third-person) like its used here. If it was a first-person game, you would view all of the game from the eyes of the protag instead (litterly). It also need some serious work on the graphics side, models looks like its from a "Crackwhores Live" reality show. :LOL:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So the remaster looks remarkably better, why hasn't the main page been updated to reflect that? The old graphics were so cringe worthy I'm surprised it lasted more than one version yet the example pics haven't been changed to reflect the remaster.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I remember the original version. They cut out the Stripper girls? I thought the animations did look bizarre but it unique nonetheless.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Okay... So let's clear things up a bit.

- 1 -

I've been looking at the feedback, the comments and of course the critiques.

Take a sec to mention if there's anything you like about the game? As a dev I often find myself changing things around in the game to respond to someone's criticism, only to find out later that he was in the minority and everyone else liked it the way it was.

Tell me what you DON'T like, and what you DO like?
That would actually help fine tune the game and make it more fun for everyone.

- 2 -

There's a lot of understandable confusion about the versions.

I took this game over from a buddy of mine who had worked on the game until v3.0, but then got bummed out and was going to abandon it.

I remastered it and re-released it (after a half dozen beta versions) as THE PROFESSOR RE-MASTERED.
Since then, updates are twice a month and the game is now at v1.3 ( next version is 1.4 release date Jan 02, 2020)

It's a Patreon game, every couple of weeks the new version is released for patrons and the previous version is made free to the public.

Links to the previous release are always available at

- 3 -

I would honestly like to know what people like and don't like about the game. To improve it.
So here's my Chrismas present to everyone reading this, the latest version v1.3

PC VERSION
MAC VERSION

Let me know what you DO like about. Let me know what you DON'T like about it.
And give me some helpful tips into how to improve it?

Don't take the game to seriously, have fun playing it and ya'll HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
First of all I want to thank you >pixieblink< for showing up here on F95 and care about the ppls opinion.

Old version (3.0) and remake (1.2) are totally different games imo.
So my first and most urgent advice is: pls work together with the uploader and separate these different games in F95. Keep the original post for the “zombie-version” (for historical /nostalgic reasons), including old download, pictures, comments and reviews. And start a new OP for the remake, fresh from scratch, starting with your posting. Old reviews definitely do not match with the remake.

A new name would also be adequate - like "Hypno-Professor" or "The Professors Girls".

Game – likes – dislikes:
I got into it just yesterday (despite the zombie pictures on the first F95 page, luckily). It is one of my absolute favorites now, at least the part with Katie. Beautiful graphics, animations are a masterpiece imo (animated hypno-scenes – fantastic). Good story, great atmosphere…

Katie is just great (Ada’s face angel like, body shape just georeous). You did the right things here.

Gambling girl is somehow average. Face, eyes, haircut are not really my thing. Body is ok. Story and implementation is fine.
Edit: Ok, you got me. Erika with a spark in her eyes got better, I like her better now (got used to her ;) ).

Minor things:
Professors >Blablabla< while he teaches is not to my liking. It better fits to the gnome teacher from spank18.
When Katie gets angry, her face gets distorted sometimes. I can live with it, but may be a little less exaggerated would fit better.

Wishes for future:
You are on the right path, pls pls continue.
And pls make more scenes with beautiful Katie. There could be 3 to 5 times more with her.

P. asked her to dance for him nude. She refused, danced with underwear. Continuing the story would mean, another night she dances nude, even on table top. And lap dance. And even >face dance<. First person view of course, with wide open dripping vagina close to players eyes (I mean she would love it so much!).

There could be much more bondage like scenes, punishing (bad girl!). Intensive >breast caring< in the hard way (kneading, pulling…). Make them bounce in all directions …

Very much looking forward. When you open a new OP with the remake, I will give you a 5 star review. You deserve it.

Edit: Got through Erikas story and v1.3 now.
Compliments, looking forward...
How about Samantha? Ppl did not like her?
About the new girl (in toilet), ok some might like the story with her.
I personally would love more to have some scenes with the blond cheerleader lady ;)

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
First of all I want to thank you >pixieblink< for showing up here on F95 and care about the ppls opinion.

Old version (3.0) and remake (1.2) are totally different games imo.
So my first and most urgent advice is: pls work together with the uploader and separate these different games in F95. Keep the original post for the “zombie-version” (for historical /nostalgic reasons), including old download, pictures, comments and reviews. And start a new OP for the remake, fresh from scratch, starting with your posting. Old reviews definitely do not match with the remake.

A new name would also be adequate - like "Hypno-Professor" or "The Professors Girls".

Game – likes – dislikes:
I got into it just yesterday (despite the zombie pictures on the first F95 page, luckily). It is one of my absolute favorites now, at least the part with Katie. Beautiful graphics, animations are a masterpiece imo (animated hypno-scenes – fantastic). Good story, great atmosphere…

Katie is just great (Ada’s face angel like, body shape just georeous). You did the right things here.

Gambling girl is somehow average. Face, eyes, haircut are not really my thing. Body is ok. Story and implementation is fine.
Edit: Ok, you got me. Erika with a spark in her eyes got better, I like her better now (got used to her ;) ).

Minor things:
Professors >Blablabla< while he teaches is not to my liking. It better fits to the gnome teacher from spank18.
When Katie gets angry, her face gets distorted sometimes. I can live with it, but may be a little less exaggerated would fit better.

Wishes for future:
You are on the right path, pls pls continue.
And pls make more scenes with beautiful Katie. There could be 3 to 5 times more with her.

P. asked her to dance for him nude. She refused, danced with underwear. Continuing the story would mean, another night she dances nude, even on table top. And lap dance. And even >face dance<. First person view of course, with wide open dripping vagina close to players eyes (I mean she would love it so much!).

There could be much more bondage like scenes, punishing (bad girl!). Intensive >breast caring< in the hard way (kneading, pulling…). Make them bounce in all directions …

Very much looking forward. When you open a new OP with the remake, I will give you a 5 star review. You deserve it.

Edit: Got through Erikas story and v1.3 now.
Compliments, looking forward...
How about Samantha? Ppl did not like her?
About the new girl (in toilet), ok some might like the story with her.
I personally would love more to have some scenes with the blond cheerleader lady ;)

Good advice. All of it, great feedback and some really good ideas.

I certainly plan on incorporating many of them in future updates.

Honestly one of the problems I'm getting into is the game is just too big.

All the animations really take up a lot of space, 2GB+ and growing...
makes for long downloads for those with short attention spans. :)

Glad you enjoyed playing it, and thanks again for your opinion and ideas.

Have a stupid question... how do I start a new OP?

Reactions: Rolo
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes