VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Professor [v3.4] [Pixieblink]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zwentibold

I remember seeing these game when it first appeared on this site.
    It struck me for having the ugliest looking models i had ever seen.
    Well, i don't know what happened, it's like the dev was struck by lightning and woke up full of divine inspiration, because now the game has amongst the best looking model and the absolute best animations you can find.

Seriously this game set bar higher for any other game from now on.
    It's on a level of his own in the graphic department.

The story is interesting and the humor is great in my opinion.
    Especially the way it makes fun of the MC, who is a creep and a looser, but
    a likable one.

Sex scenes are hot and varied, there is no griding, the pace is neither too slow nor too fast.
    Facial expressions are, at times, absolutely fantastic and give a great sense of realism. Other times they are a bit weird, but still...that's nitpicking.

The sound is a nice touch and it realy helps in making you feel immersed, improving the overall experience.

I hope the people who gave a 1 star review because of the previous ugly ass graphic , can take their time to check this game again.
    I'm sure their rate would change completely.

Dear dev, you really nailed it. A truly excellent job!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rolo

It is one of my absolute favorites now, at least the part with Katie. Beautiful graphics, animations are a masterpiece imo (animated hypno-scenes – fantastic). Good story, great atmosphere…

Katie is just great (Ada’s face angel like, body shape just georeous). You did the right things here.

I am looking very much forward.

EDIT: I totally agree with "Zwentibold".
    He found the right words to praise this game.
    And I follow him with the wish that the "one-star-reviewers" look at the game again (the REMASTERED one) and re-think their review. :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tyco25

i very much liked it so far. story ist very funny with funny charakters! i'm looking forward to new charakters and the progress of the story! graphic quality improved very much since the newer "remastered" versions. imo there could be more "decision options" in the game. so far good work pixieblink ! keep it up!!! :D(y)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

Now you can see clear these ugly ass renders in the images but trust me it is even worse when you play the game ,the story did not help either the mc is not the bad guy he is the creepy one , i get it some people are bad at doing renders but this one was pushing for the ugliest models of the year and he gets it , Congrats!