• Poll closed .

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Will Heather be coming back? Please say it's so! :love: Love Heather the best! And heather with Babes and Jocks would be so rad. (y)
Come on, you don't really expect me to give it away THE DAY BEFORE the launch?!?

Yes, Heather IS in tomorrow's update. But... well, you'll see.
I wouldn't get TO attached if I were you :rolleyes:

Reactions: shabre

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
BLANK PATREON COVER.png

The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand
Available NOW on our page.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
teasers from THE PROFESSOR CHAPTER II - THE BLACK HAND
- sneak peeks from v1.0 - release date April 2, 2021

Good, old-fashioned campus shenanigans in future updates
ONLY 4 DAYS BEFORE THE RELEASE!

View attachment 1112527 View attachment 1112528
vs
View attachment 1112529
I LOVE UR GAME DEV IM UR FAN IN KUWAIT ..CHA 1 IS MY FAVORIT GAME U DID VERY GOOD JOB AND STORY BUT PLS THE GIRLS IN CHAP 2 ALL SKINNY ??? COME ONE MAE SOME CHUBBYS LIKE THE FIRST 1 PLSSS ...BY TE WAY IS CHAP 2 IS SEPERATE GAME THAN CHAP 1 OR ITS BOTH ALL TOGETHER IN 1 ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I LOVE UR GAME DEV IM UR FAN IN KUWAIT ..CHA 1 IS MY FAVORIT GAME U DID VERY GOOD JOB AND STORY BUT PLS THE GIRLS IN CHAP 2 ALL SKINNY ??? COOOME OOON MAKE SOME CHUBBYS LIKE THE FIRST 1 PLSSSSS ??...BY THE WAY IS CHAP 2 IS SEPARATED GAME FROM CHAP 1 ? OR ITS BOTH ALL TOGETHER IN 1 GAME ?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I LOVE UR GAME DEV IM UR FAN IN KUWAIT ..CHA 1 IS MY FAVORIT GAME U DID VERY GOOD JOB AND STORY BUT PLS THE GIRLS IN CHAP 2 ALL SKINNY ??? COOOME OOON MAKE SOME CHUBBYS LIKE THE FIRST 1 PLSSSSS ??...BY THE WAY IS CHAP 2 IS SEPARATED GAME FROM CHAP 1 ? OR ITS BOTH ALL TOGETHER IN 1 GAME ?
YES. I TOO AM NOT IN KUWAIT. SOME OF DA GIRLZ WILL BEEZ MORE CURVIERZ (SEEING DEM PREVIEWZ).

Uh, glad you enjoyed playing the game.

There's 9 new girls coming in Chapter II, a mix of body types. See the Nerds, the Jocks and the Babes previews previously posted.

All the girls from Chapter I are going to be in Chapter II, except for Mz Anderson who got whacked.

Chapter II is a STAND ALONE (new game).

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
YES. I TOO AM NOT IN KUWAIT. SOME OF DA GIRLZ WILL BEEZ MORE CURVIERZ (SEEING DEM PREVIEWZ).

Uh, glad you enjoyed playing the game.

There's 9 new girls coming in Chapter II, a mix of body types. See the Nerds, the Jocks and the Babes previews previously posted.

All the girls from Chapter I are going to be in Chapter II, except for Mz Anderson who got whacked.

Chapter II is a STAND ALONE (new game).
thank u soo much for reply and glad to talk to u today been long time playing ur game and yes u did best job more than other doo...unlike the other games they keep westing time 4 or 5 days just doing bowjobs and handjobs ..u make it entertaining direct to the point and great story too...i just hop in futur u add more big girs becouse i check the girls in chap 2 pics they all kinda slim but im glad u keep the hard work..yea im ur fan from kuwait not sure if u know its place near to dubai

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ok now i know that this game chap 1 is already should be marked as completed :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
thank u soo much for reply and glad to talk to u today been long time playing ur game and yes u did best job more than other doo...unlike the other games they keep westing time 4 or 5 days just doing bowjobs and handjobs ..u make it entertaining direct to the point and great story too...i just hop in futur u add more big girs becouse i check the girls in chap 2 pics they all kinda slim but im glad u keep the hard work..yea im ur fan from kuwait not sure if u know its place near to dubai
I know where it is. Everyone already forgot the Gulf wars?
Glad you enjoyed the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just created a New OP, waiting for an update.
Chapter II is a stand alone. Starting a New Thread.

I'll be sure and post the link here as soon as it's available.

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

thank u soo much ..will be fallowing and u the best wish u great luck further ...yea u got it right the gulf..very nice to chat u today

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

by the way i just find out theres second game for u name the joob joob ..is that urs ? its not in the description but if its for u then ill give it try im sure i will like it couse its ur style of game

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
by the way i just find out theres second game for u name the joob joob ..is that urs ? its not in the description but if its for u then ill give it try im sure i will like it couse its ur style of game
Yup, sure is. Have fun.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes