• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't know if youre being sarcastic or not but I am avoiding game that has mind-control tag or it depends on the motive because some games with mind-control tag aren't used for sexual purposes if thats the case I am fine with that but here in this game it seems like the Prof is hypnotizing the girls so that he can bang them am I right? I don't mean to shit on your fetishes but my point is there is no "TAG" so it can mislead other gamers like me who aren't a fan of mind-control .

Now correct me If I am wrong, and I will be happy if I am wrong because it means that I can waste time and play the game happy instead of wasting time to play end up disappointed
Hey, no worries. It's not my personal fetish list, it's just a game I made.

It does start off like that, but by the end of chapter I it sort of changes around to... Hell I don't know, the MC protecting his friends? Saving his Harem? Interests? Finding out he himself was manipulated? Anyways, big twist at the end of Chapter I.

Mind control? Sure. A la Benny Hill / Road Runner Coyote style.

If it's not your thing I'm certainly not offended by you passing on the game.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

It does start off like that, but by the end of chapter I it sort of changes around to... Hell I don't know, the MC protecting his friends? Saving his Harem? Interests? Finding out he himself was manipulated? Anyways, big twist at the end of Chapter I.

its defenetly wonderfull game 1 of my best adventur lot of fun lot of scenes ;)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Then we definitely need a proper tag "Mind Control" I would like to request to add this TAG in this game thread

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
You having a hard time reading it?
I want to play this game but if you force the game into a phone/small screen mode it turns into white text on a white text box. I'm playing on Android, luckily joiplay has an option for normal or small screen it but it makes the text quite small for a phone. An unofficial port I found also had the same white on white issue.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I want to play this game but if you force the game into a phone/small screen mode it turns into white text on a white text box. I'm playing on Android, luckily joiplay has an option for normal or small screen it but it makes the text quite small for a phone. An unofficial port I found also had the same white on white issue.
I'm assuming it has something to do with the semi transparent backgrounds used behind the text, and maybe your phone doesn't support as many colors as some of the higher end devices?

Anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: BurgerGal and hamod

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
I downloaded the compressed version with the update but it keeps telling to wait for march 2nd for the update ?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm not sure there's a problem here.

At the end of chapter I
The girls and the prof escape in a car, and Erika comes up on the screen and says "Bet Ya'll didn't see that coming."

Then she babbles on about how the next update of the professor is coming on March 2nd, and it will be in HD with new girls etc....

This is NOT what you're seeing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't have ch1 anymore and no actual memory how it ended besides group getting on plane.

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
I'm not sure there's a problem here.

At the end of chapter I
The girls and the prof escape in a car, and Erika comes up on the screen and says "Bet Ya'll didn't see that coming."

Then she babbles on about how the next update of the professor is coming on March 2nd, and it will be in HD with new girls etc....

This is NOT what you're seeing?
Erika and Katie says they're running from the government and they're gonna get sanitized and to wait for the update at March 2nd and to look for a serious upgrade of the game. No cars or anything, is that the ending and the rest is in chapter 2 ?

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes