• or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I did dabble in discord early last year, but didn't really see the point.
I mean, it's cool. And fun. And is yet another place you can give away your game for free and build a fan base.
But other than that... ???

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I did dabble in discord early last year, but didn't really see the point.
I mean, it's cool. And fun. And is yet another place you can give away your game for free and build a fan base.
But other than that... ???
It's a place where you can exchange ideas with fans in real time.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The problem as a dev is always time. Time for rendering, time for the story line, time for coding, time for the movie editing, crunching the images & videos, and then time for integrating everything together as a whole and releasing it.

The real reason I gave discord a pass is the same reason I walked away from facebook. Spending all your time (virtually) socializing takes away time from work.

Besides, I'd rather socialize around a BBQ and a case of beer than type on my keyboard/phone.

No offense to anyone who loves facebook or discord, I just really don't see the point.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The problem as a dev is always time. Time for rendering, time for the story line, time for coding, time for the movie editing, crunching the images & videos, and then time for integrating everything together as a whole and releasing it.

The real reason I gave discord a pass is the same reason I walked away from facebook. Spending all your time (virtually) socializing takes away time from work.

Besides, I'd rather socialize around a BBQ and a case of beer than type on my keyboard/phone.

No offense to anyone who loves facebook or discord, I just really don't see the point.
it dosnt mattar just do what is best for u ..i understand how hard this to doo specialy if u r alone u r super talanted to make such wonderful job..no one will understand as long as they didnt do same what u do...we r hapy that u passing by here some time to hear us about ur game and im super happy to thats enough for me ..and thank u for that

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Why there is no "Mind-Control" tag ? I saw in the image folder that the prof is using hypnosis . Is the hypnosis the reason why the prof can bang the girls ?

Reactions: hamod

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Why there is no "Mind-Control" tag ? I saw in the image folder that the prof is using hypnosis . Is the hypnosis the reason why the prof can bang the girls ?
I thought it was his good looks, rugged features, charm, charisma and animal magnetism. Not to mention his superior intellect and Machiavellian mind.

:LOL:

I dunno. Does it matter?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I thought it was his good looks, rugged features, charm, charisma and animal magnetism. Not to mention his superior intellect and Machiavellian mind.

I dunno. Does it matter?
hehe I also didn't know that theres mind control fetish to be added in the tag.. .lets also add bold teacher and weapons fetish tag because its in the game nyahaha:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I dunno. Does it matter?
I don't know if youre being sarcastic or not but I am avoiding game that has mind-control tag or it depends on the motive because some games with mind-control tag aren't used for sexual purposes if thats the case I am fine with that but here in this game it seems like the Prof is hypnotizing the girls so that he can bang them am I right? I don't mean to shit on your fetishes but my point is there is no "TAG" so it can mislead other gamers like me who aren't a fan of mind-control .

Now correct me If I am wrong, and I will be happy if I am wrong because it means that I can waste time and play the game happy instead of wasting time to play end up disappointed

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I don't know if youre being sarcastic or not but I am avoiding game that has mind-control tag or it depends on the motive because some games with mind-control tag aren't used for sexual purposes if thats the case I am fine with that but here in this game it seems like the Prof is hypnotizing the girls so that he can bang them am I right? I don't mean to shit on your fetishes but my point is there is no "TAG" so it can mislead other gamers like me who aren't a fan of mind-control .

Now correct me If I am wrong, and I will be happy if I am wrong because it means that I can waste time and play the game happy instead of wasting time to play end up disappointed
hello sorry for interapting ..just want say something and maybe im wrong i dont know...

but tags should be only for sexual fetishes and bloody things
,,,but mind control is not fetish and not bloody things..

its part of the story u should find that in the story discreption not in tags ...
thats what i think and some one can correct me if im wrong ..

thank u

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes