scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't understand. I'm getting this message from Bitdefender when I extract the game:
It may be a false positive. It usually happens when the dev includes a custom icon into the .exe.
Upload the file on virustotal.com and see what the site says.

Edit: see also what the dev has said before.
Ren'Py works now with 64bit and because the 32bit version of the new release has a lot of more virus detections as the 64bit(false positive), i removed it this time.
Btw, unless you have a 32-bit operative system (!), you can safely quarantine/delete that file.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It may be a false positive. It usually happens when the dev includes a custom icon into the .exe.
Upload the file on virustotal.com and see what the site says.

Edit: see also what the dev has said before.

Btw, unless you have a 32-bit operative system (!), you can safely quarantine/delete that file.
Thanks. Never heard of virustotal. Here's what they say:

1615506171600.png

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Promise [v0.62] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.84 GB

Compressed PC Size: 701.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 668.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
play from beginning :coffee:
Oh my God, never!

The game is too bad for that, and too much playing time

:cool:

When there is sex, the game fails completely. More softcore action than hardcore or such dark pictures that you can't see anything. Again from the beginning? no thanks. The game drags itself from update to update. nothing gets done properly. look forward to something, in the end there will be disappointment. then wait 4 months until it continues there.
4 months if you are lucky!

The story is dead boring too.

I buy games for $ 10. They're done and I don't have to wait for updates.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
Oh my God, never!

The game is too bad for that, and too much playing time

:cool:

When there is sex, the game fails completely. More softcore action than hardcore or such dark pictures that you can't see anything. Again from the beginning? no thanks. The game drags itself from update to update. nothing gets done properly. look forward to something, in the end there will be disappointment. then wait 4 months until it continues there.
4 months if you are lucky!

The story is dead boring too.

I buy games for $ 10. They're done and I don't have to wait for updates.
it your opinion about me it the best one ^^

Reactions: Xagrim

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
sadly i can no longer play this game, i dont have a 64 bit pc & the 32 bit version of the game auto-closed & deleted itself a minute after i started playing

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
sadly i can no longer play this game, i dont have a 64 bit pc & the 32 bit version of the game auto-closed & deleted itself a minute after i started playing
The 32 bit version is what's tripping the antivirus apps. You can make an exception for it and get the game to run. You can also file a false-positive report with the antivirus maker.

Reactions: BloodyFace

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
**Remember the clarification you gave the park couple for taking your wife’s photos? Well, that outcome will now be clarified to you. (Added the next scene with the couple from the park (if you are on this road)**

Xagrim what do i need to do to see this scene ? i talked to wife every hour on weekend but there is no choice for this ?
I had the same problem. Edit your save file. Find "CoupleShootInvite = ?" and change it to "CoupleShootInvite = 3" Event should then trigger on Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Can someone let me know if this newest version finally lets us et to the Capital City? The "Second Part" of the game? I am in no way complaining. But I recently reinstalled and want to know how deep it runs now?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes