MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I think I have most of the new events, but how to trigger this one>
  • Bob and Barbara are ready for the first photoshoot at your home. Well basically just Barbara, Bob looks pretty…weird in a dress. (Added the first photoshoot of the couple you’ve met in the park)
The photoshoot was reset in the latest update. I had to edit my save file again to get it to work. In the save file look for "CoupleShootInvite = ?" and change it to "CoupleShootInvite = 3". The event will then take place on Saturday morning once MC wakes up. Keep playing after the first event and the next one will soon follow again on another Saturday morning.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Promise [v0.63] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.90 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.86 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 790 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 755 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
I am still having trouble triggering the photo shoot. Nothing is happening on Saturday mornings. Is there something I am missing?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks. I have over 26,000 in my REA account. Is there something else I need to do?
That should be enough I have never gone over 10000 myself. Maybe it has to do something with the relationship level with the wife. I'm not sure how it triggered in my game just that it did. The shoot starts at home and then you can say it should continue at the park. Some people walk by and if you keep shooting photos they talk to you and ask what the reason is. If I remember correctly.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
nothing new with lisa ?
  • Dave's bar is getting more and more crowded on Saturdays and it's all thanks to that one waitress aka your adopted daughter. Let’s go see her shall we? (Added next workday for Lisa’s bar event. Saturday during opening times)

orota

Mar 3, 2021
  • Dave's bar is getting more and more crowded on Saturdays and it's all thanks to that one waitress aka your adopted daughter. Let’s go see her shall we? (Added next workday for Lisa’s bar event. Saturday during opening times)
thats it thats ashame

Degeth

Jul 15, 2020
Played for a bit and here are some critiques. The stats menu is quite vague so it's hard to tell whether you've maxed out a stat unless you grind it nd don't see improvement. The whole beginning of the game so far is very grindy and while that can be fine it definitely made me question whether i was messing up just because i seemed to be progressing so slow. Plus the random events at the job seem hard to trigger, i grinded for a couple weeks trying to trigger a new event and didn't get one despite the games preview pictures suggesting there was one. Made me consider switching jobs since i figured there might be more content over there. Also I noticed that despite more girls having scenes only a few have a stat screen? thats odd. This is the kind of game that really needs a walkthrough especially due to its grindy nature, currently there's a playthrough but thats really no more helpful than just stumbling through the game on your own. It's got tons of potential though which is why I even bothered making this comment. Lots of interesting interactions, differnt characters, a goal and story worth getting involved with and working towards a lot of potential. Definitely worth playing or at least keeping an eye on.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Long-time lurker here. Had a quick question: If we join him on Patreon or one of the other sites, can we influence which girl he concentrates on per update? There needs to be more Lisa

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Posted for the game developer @Xagrim
Hi guys,

thanks for Response.

Not actually no.

Yes i thought it is variety. I see in most of the games young boys in familys or young slutty girls. Hope my idea is good enough. ;)

Hope you enjoy it.

Or Money i think. :p

Not in the Moment sorry.

Best regards.

Xagrim
the promise 2017-2021 . and again almost got to see him watch his wife with another guy . got blocked again didnt happen

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes