WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
? 0.63 was released earlier this month. "Last edit" is shown as today, but nothing new released.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I like the game, however what discourages me and that this game has a lot of grind and very bad to get the scenes because it takes a long time and it is very bad explained how to get each scene in the game, each new update needs to start a new game at least that was what happened the last time I played. And now what most took away my desire is that from what I saw the game is now focusing on the sharing route, which is not my style, however the content and balance I don't care about, but from what I saw, the game is being focused a lot on the route. Maybe I'll be playing again when the game is over.

Reactions: Ursus4321

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
After seeing changelog, lot of scenes with Michelle suggest that this update is more about sharing route. And the one event which has exclusive for non-ntr route is "a bit slower". What the hell? Not interested. Keep satisfying NTR/Sharing fanzone.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm a weirdo, but I don't like to share. So this game is entering the phase where, unfortunately, I have to give it up. Apparently the corruption statistics is not for the wife to open up to doing things with the MC, but with everyone, which for me is bullshit. And I said that I am a freak because from what I have been able to read, everyone is wanting to turn the wife into a total whore. Either people like me have given up this game a long time ago or am I really weird. Good luck to the dev and goodbye

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm a weirdo, but I don't like to share. So this game is entering the phase where, unfortunately, I have to give it up. Apparently the corruption statistics is not for the wife to open up to doing things with the MC, but with everyone, which for me is bullshit. And I said that I am a freak because from what I have been able to read, everyone is wanting to turn the wife into a total whore. Either people like me have given up this game a long time ago or am I really weird. Good luck to the dev and goodbye
I don't understand comments such as this. The description of the different routes in this game is PLAINLY given. What do you not understand? You can choose to share her, you can choose not to share her and just cheat with all kinds of women without repercussion (I find it predictable that folks like you don't complain of the MC being promiscuous, but the moment someone looks sideways at any of the possible love interests the whine/screech starts.)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand comments such as this. The description of the different routes in this game is PLAINLY given. What do you not understand? You can choose to share her, you can choose not to share her and just cheat with all kinds of women without repercussion (I find it predictable that folks like you don't complain of the MC being promiscuous, but the moment someone looks sideways at any of the possible love interests the whine/screech starts.)
First, I don't know where I said that I would play this and make him fuck everyone. And second, from what I read here (I have some updates without playing due to the vibe it transmits) the guy named jack will try to grope your wife in the pool and the only thing you can do is keep him in a low profile but not avoid it at all . And I repeat, I have not said that I am playing to fuck everyone so yes, I can complain that the woman is shared. Do not put ideas like mine that are not. What to mess with your arguments with people who are not ntr / share or similar things at least use it by reading before what has been said,

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
First, I don't know where I said that I would play this and make him fuck everyone. And second, from what I read here (I have some updates without playing due to the vibe it transmits) the guy named jack will try to grope your wife in the pool and the only thing you can do is keep him in a low profile but not avoid it at all .
From the changelog:
  • For those who prefer to teach Michelle herself without Jack's intervention, we have an alternative. Progression is just a bit slower. (Added a solo variant for the pool event with your wife starting at lesson 9)

Reactions: Xagrim

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Seriously, we need more Lisa here. Hence my question about signing up as a Patron or what-have-you. If you're unable to influence what the creator works on, I just don't see the point. I'm not going to shelve out money to get more of the wife who, like a few others here, I don't care about. I would seriously divorce her and just be with Lisa or one of the younger characters - the trio from the movie theater - if I could.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Seriously, we need more Lisa here. Hence my question about signing up as a Patron or what-have-you. If you're unable to influence what the creator works on, I just don't see the point. I'm not going to shelve out money to get more of the wife who, like a few others here, I don't care about. I would seriously divorce her and just be with Lisa or one of the younger characters - the trio from the movie theater - if I could.
You guys need to understand something : content with Lisa is endgame content,if he does that now how else is he gonna milk the game any further? Instead you get to massage her knee this update,her right sholder the next one and so on,you wont get any meaningfull updates with her any time soon.The dev knows that players want content with the daughter so that's why he'll try and streach the game as much as possible,i mean lets be real how many years does this game have?

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
You can use the save file editor posted here

Load in your save and search for Novos - Set your desired amount.
Uncheck/Check boxes at the top if you can't find the variable.
Apply your edits to the save file. Start the game - Load your edited save

Save is located at:
X:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\(The game you're looking for)
Or just Windows + R - type in %AppData% browse to \Roaming\Renpy\(The game you're looking for)
can u tell me how i can use it and find the money ?

Jan 8, 2021
You guys need to understand something : content with Lisa is endgame content,if he does that now how else is he gonna milk the game any further? Instead you get to massage her knee this update,her right sholder the next one and so on,you wont get any meaningfull updates with her any time soon.The dev knows that players want content with the daughter so that's why he'll try and streach the game as much as possible,i mean lets be real how many years does this game have?
If this continues as it is now, people will lose interest in this game and then this game will be canceled half of the people only play this game because it has to do with the daughter and not because of the woman ( wife ) people just want more things to do with their daughter, for example picnic or an excursion you can do so much more you don't have to sleep with daughter right away :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone tell how much wife sharing content is there in this game so far?

Is there actual physical sharing now?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes