Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Am I wrong but would most people like to see Lisa loosen her bathrobe at the kitchen table and stand up in the bathtub? I say "YES."
You are correct. Honestly, if he would prioritize Lisa's action over the wife I would be willing to shelve out money for this project. But since I was told we can't influence what he does via that route, I have no interest in doing so.

westworld

Sep 20, 2016
You are correct. Honestly, if he would prioritize Lisa's action over the wife I would be willing to shelve out money for this project. But since I was told we can't influence what he does via that route, I have no interest in doing so.
Looks like he is hearing us and made some scenes with Lisa!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got the REQ+ thread up and running .. go +1 so heroes may hear you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-64a-xagrims-gameforge.82579/
Hey guys please help us we need new version, new content with Lisa
where is the hero with the new version?
I'm waiting for him too :cool:
View attachment 1173459
Pleaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaease.......!
We will have to wait for release to $5. No hero showed up...
hero we believe you will help us!
Is it real? no heroes? :eek:
where will this world go?
Exactly,
one week left and the hero never came

sadly

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
One solo scene with wife which is extension of previous update because it is slow progression than the cuckold scene with jack in hotwife route. Yeah, So much for Non-NTR/Non-Sharing fans. And other scene is a possible action of swinging.

No need to play game we can say this just by reading changelog. I will be back if there will be more scenes with wife on the level of competition with Sharing Path and less blueballing.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes