Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
Why are the pictures with Lin in the park so dark and bad? (No, I do not have the compressed version, the original version with 2.2 GB).
There is practically nothing to see!

Aufnahme20.jpg Aufnahme21.jpg

Reactions: Macinnes
Feb 8, 2020
Hi Folks.
So I get to the scene where MC is to open the door for the boyfriend. Straight After that I get that dreaded and exception has occured. Tried everything I know to fix but nothing seems to work. any one able to help or advise.
Thanks. :)

filets

May 18, 2019
Need some help. I am unable to start the photo shoot with the couple. I know this update had the second photo shoot but I am still hunting for the first photo shoot. Please help.

I am having the same problem. Could you figure it out?

westworld

Sep 20, 2016

Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.65.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Your wife has their number so let’s call them again, shall we? I’m sure Bob and Barbara can’t wait to find out what’s next in store based on earlier choices. (Added the next shooting with the couple if you are on this route)
  • There is a place where no man has gone before and it’s in your kitchen. Well..Michelle has to be in there as well. (Added a different option for the steamy cooking part with Michelle in the kitchen)
  • When your wife needs to go for number 1..why walk all the way to the bathroom when you can use a bucket, right? (Added an optional and avoidable part for those fans out there when Michelle is in the kitchen)
  • Normally people decide themselves what to wear when visiting the cinema. Unless some order on a note indicates this. (Added the next three assignments from the cinema couple if you’re on that route)
  • If you buy an ice cream during the movie, this can be distracting for a moment, but usually that goes for the visitor not the vendor himself. (Added the next three cinema dates with your wife on Sunday if her corruption is high)
  • Why do teenage girls always need to use the bathroom when you are in there? Now it’s time to make clear to Lisa if that is allowed or not. (Added a fourth time for the NT Deal when having a shower weekdays between 16:00 and 18:00 o’clock)
  • If you chose to give Lisa access to your bathroom with you in it, she will do so while you're taking a hot shower...or a cold one? (Added the fifth time for the NT Deal when having a shower in the afternoon)
  • Your adopted daughter did however finish High-School so keep in mind she might discover something during this process. Think of it as a science sort of thing. (Added the sixth time for the NT Deal when having a shower in the afternoon)
  • Another thing with Teenage girls, they can be quite insecure about their body. But Lisa has no reason to be..now does she? (You guys wanted more Lisa? Here is time number 7. When showering in the afternoon once the NT Deal has been made)
  • Nina is not ready to give up her virginity just yet, but at least you are allowed to go where the action will be. (Added scene inside Nina’s house while Cuddling)
  • Now that Nina knows what you like you might be in for a surprise during your suburban walks with her. (Added next steps during walks at Nina’s house)
  • If your boss likes you, you can be invited to dinner just like that. Isn't that happening yet? Then you will have to work harder
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
How do you access this page?
1- download the editor (there should be a link in older comment page i don't know where exactly)
2- double click on shortcut to open after finishing setup
3- press the green button (load Renp'Py save)
4- go to save location and chose your save file
5- uncheck the boxes on top (hide Ren'Py dialogs & hide Ren'Py variables)
6- type "shoot" to clear unwanted lines, only the shoot related lines will appear
7- change the value in CoupleShootInvite raw "value column" to the start up value (maybe "3")
8- press the red button "Apply changes"
9- close the editor
10- start up the game and load the save you edited.

now all should work out.

hope this helps

Reactions: jFrank000

jzanetti

Feb 21, 2021
1- download the editor (there should be a link in older comment page i don't know where exactly)
2- double click on shortcut to open after finishing setup
3- press the green button (load Renp'Py save)
4- go to save location and chose your save file
5- uncheck the boxes on top (hide Ren'Py dialogs & hide Ren'Py variables)
6- type "shoot" to clear unwanted lines, only the shoot related lines will appear
7- change the value in CoupleShootInvite raw "value column" to the start up value (maybe "3")
8- press the red button "Apply changes"
9- close the editor
10- start up the game and load the save you edited.

now all should work out.

hope this helps
Are the save files here?

Somehow there are no files inside even though I can load my saves from the game

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes