serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
if the lifegurad goes on like this, you no longer need to go to the indoor swimming pool, it's annoying

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wife wants to roleplay getting fucked by co-workers next update, Lisa will show her boyfriend next update even tho we haven't get a single sex scene with her yet .... Wtf is happening with this game? There is only ntr vibes, sharing fantasy and voyeur content coming up for the future rofl. Xagrim do you remember that there is mc in this game which many put themselves into his character? Can we please get mc sexual and romance scenes instead of constant updates of sharing, voyeur and ntr vibes? I respect that you keep things optional but it seems all you do lately is focusing on those aspects. It seems you forgot many players really disslike that kind of content

Grimmpeter

Jan 14, 2020
The developer also wants to tell a story with the game. Be patient and wait. If I see it correctly, we are still in the first third of the story and world.

If all the sexual tension is relieved now, the rest of the story will be repetitive and boring.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
I'm still waiting good Lisa scenes, not wanna watch that ugly wife, can't understand why did he make her wife look so ugly. maybe i download game after another year? :D

Reactions: Crazymic79
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes