jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ok so MC's wife can't get pregnant yet she made the MC use condoms for 10 years? What the actual shit? This is so dumb. Long ass intro about how they can't have a kid and the next thing we're being told is that MC has to wear a condom to fuck his wife...

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Ok so MC's wife can't get pregnant yet she made the MC use condoms for 10 years? What the actual shit? This is so dumb. Long ass intro about how they can't have a kid and the next thing we're being told is that MC has to wear a condom to fuck his wife...
It's to protect the MC
The MC's wife is so ugly that she possibly has ETS

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
And Many players love the Content where its not the same person going around fucking everyone. Not everyone is some nerd that names the main character after their name and pretends its them. People also hate vanilla and want the see different scenes
That's why it's nice to have options, instead of forced down the slut/tramp/whore road.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
And Many players love the Content where its not the same person going around fucking everyone. Not everyone is some nerd that names the main character after their name and pretends its them. People also hate vanilla and want the see different scenes
If I wanted a game where everyone fucks the wife, I would be playing the adventurous couple and not this one. Also I don't think it's necessary to call people nerd just because they play differently than being cuckold. That may be your style but not that of many others
And by the way, don't you want to give Jack's asshole a good punch? Despite continually telling him not to grope your wife, the idiot insists and there is no way he will give up the fucking time

Last edited:

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys, any hint on how to trigger the Bob and Barbara event? I don't seem to have met them yet. Thanks

filets

May 18, 2019
Hi guys, any hint on how to trigger the Bob and Barbara event? I don't seem to have met them yet. Thanks
I had the same problem. And I started over. Try taking Michelle outside (to the park) for a photo shoot. Let the couple watch you during the photo shoot. During this time, he always deposits money in the bank.

Reactions: meanguy

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there a scene check off list or something somewhere? I'm not asking for a walkthrough, just a way to keep track any scene I haven't seen. The whole "end of content" messages are not really helpful, since I still find loads of content and such involving those "end of content" characters...also I dunno about that thing at the start about planner or whatever, but it says its outdated and doesn't work.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I had the same problem. And I started over. Try taking Michelle outside (to the park) for a photo shoot. Let the couple watch you during the photo shoot. During this time, he always deposits money in the bank.
Thanks, I took her to photo shoots but always ended up with a single wanker approaching, never a couple. I might try again if I have the chance, not sure it will be possible though, as shoots seem to be over. Thank you anyway

capatosta

Jun 4, 2017
Hello people, does someone maybe have a savegame from 0.63? I downloaded the latest update, but all my saves are gone...

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes