GOGI21

May 11, 2021
so only 4 scene in show without actual action thats it ? where is dancing scene couldnt find it

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I'm a little confused here.
So is this designed to be an NTR / Sharing type game (with avoidable options).
Or an MC-focused game with some NTR / Sharing (avoidable) options?

The difference being the design focus of the Dev.
Is he NTR with a side of Vanilla or Vanilla with a side of NTR?

Comments seem to go either way, but that could be an ESL thing.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I don't have one they are 0.65 end already but you can just take a shower at 16:00 o'clock and it will trigger.
Are there any requirements for the event to trigger when the MC takes a shower at 16:00?
Because nothing happens in my game when the MC takes a shower Tuesday at 16:00. Maybe it only happens on Saturdays or Sundays...

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Are there any requirements for the event to trigger when the MC takes a shower at 16:00?
Because nothing happens in my game when the MC takes a shower Tuesday at 16:00. Maybe it only happens on Saturdays or Sundays...
Do you have the No Touch Deal with Lisa? And it's not just on Tuesday it's on a workday as well. Not during the weekend.

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Wife wants to roleplay getting fucked by co-workers next update, Lisa will show her boyfriend next update even tho we haven't get a single sex scene with her yet .... Wtf is happening with this game? There is only ntr vibes, sharing fantasy and voyeur content coming up for the future rofl. Xagrim do you remember that there is mc in this game which many put themselves into his character? Can we please get mc sexual and romance scenes instead of constant updates of sharing, voyeur and ntr vibes? I respect that you keep things optional but it seems all you do lately is focusing on those aspects. It seems you forgot many players really disslike that kind of content
And Many players love the Content where its not the same person going around fucking everyone. Not everyone is some nerd that names the main character after their name and pretends its them. People also hate vanilla and want the see different scenes

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
It's been a while since I last played. Several update back. You could only have sex with wife and Lin (about 5 sec). The animation with wife is ok with the option screen as to how and what you see. But it is only in bedroom. Other sex scenes are stills (pic) or 5 sec.

So!! My question is has the animations been dropped and no longer in the game like the beginning with the wife. Still pics do not work for me nor 3 to 5 sec animations or long distance viewing like with part of Lin's sex scene. I almost deleated the game because of the direction concerning the sex scnes. Another game I was playing had good animated sex scenes but then after several updates went to stills only and stated there were to be no more. Was going for quality pics, therefore good bye animation.

I don't want to be downloading 2gig files for still and 5 sec animation regardless who it's with and for good sake loose the rubber.
Appreciate if someone could confirm what is the actuality of the status regarding animations. Personally, I don't understand why all the intercourse scenes can't be with the sex screen like it was with the wife in the very beginning. It would have been nice with the scene in the living room. The one in bedroom where she is wearing a black see through undewear & stockings. (Stills & very brief) Which was one of the better scnes with her not for the fact it was 3 or 4 stills, very short, no animation.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Do you have the No Touch Deal with Lisa? And it's not just on Tuesday it's on a workday as well. Not during the weekend.
No. I never managed to trigger the "No Touch Deal". I don't know when and where it happens. If it happens in the bar, she's working there and she flirts with the bar patrons. But no options appear.

Feb 11, 2018
Where are game saves stored for this port? I want to transfer my old saves so I don't have to start over.
In internal SD file explorer there is a folder named 0011 and the save files are there. I use persistent saves so if another update is out, you don't have to move the save files again.

Reactions: Hentai_Man

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
how do you trigger the event in her room? Before she yelled DAAAD and she had a virus, now i read the charm book as I wasn't able to go further, but now i don't get the event anymore.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
how do you trigger the event in her room? Before she yelled DAAAD and she had a virus, now i read the charm book as I wasn't able to go further, but now i don't get the event anymore.
Monday after Michelle has left for work. The charm book is just for the mc. Lisa needs Romantic Novels to read.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes