Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I like the game but it lacks animations
I only found two scenes with animations and that is fucking the wife!

Does someone have a cheat code or saves?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
For those amongst you who tried hard to share your wife, your wife might have some feelings about that she'd like to share with you. (Added an interactive cut scène with Michelle in the evening after having attempted 10 times or more to share her)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you. I'm guessing there is no way to lower relationship values?
I've maxed out the relationship with the wife a long time ago and I missed a ton of content it seems...

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks, I have more than 60000 in the REA, relationship stats are at max and often relax on the bench around 3pm, I'll try in the morning

Reactions: Deckmaster

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I've been trying to put up with this game for real, but I can't take it anymore. This is starting to get really annoying. If I don’t take any blue Hidden stats choices, then the point isn’t playable. It feels like every time there is an update, it’s always something I don’t like. Not interested in sharing a wife or daughter with anyone in any form. Or women at all that I have conquered. In this game, it would be good to have a fetish menu where you could click all possible blue options off and anyway all that involves a third party. If you don’t pick those blue ones, then the basic game is pretty narrow and boring. This focuses too much on the other side which I am not going to play.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes