Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I wish there was more to the route of NOT SHARING this game should have the NTR tag, I like the game until it comes to that point.
Sharing and NTR are two completely different things. And this game is more not about sharing than sharing anyway. It's about restoring your relationship with wife and daughter and climbing out of the gutters to reach the luxery life. I also think the wife will evolve to a very beautiful woman in the end.

Apr 12, 2021
Sharing and NTR are two completely different things. And this game is more not about sharing than sharing anyway. It's about restoring your relationship with wife and daughter and climbing out of the gutters to reach the luxery life. I also think the wife will evolve to a very beautiful woman in the end.
I hope you are right, and in my opinion and just my opinion. It is the same, I played through once trying hard to avoid having to share the wife, or any others. And realized how little content there is. I cant wait to see more of that relationship building with the wife. Sharing you are willingly letting someone, and NTR is when you aren't willing. To me its the same. Like I want the wife to wear sexy clothes and stuff, don't mind people looking. I just don't want them to touch. xD

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.68
Hi guys,
due to a vacation and business trip this update will be a little smaller than you are used to. Just for once. Next month you will have your normal update again.
Here is the full changelog for the 0.68.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Now that the man saw her in her nightgown he’s back for another show without it (Added the next scenes for Nina’s suburb experiences)
  • Although Nina usually lets you in through the front door, this time you can also make use of her back door. (Added the next one on one scene with Nina at her home on Monday evening)
  • You can visit the couple, if you chose that route, whom voluntarily offer their bathroom to Nina. But this time it’s not their special toilet they had in mind (Added the next part visiting Nina’s house on Monday evening)
  • Sometimes a woman passes by and you almost twist your neck to take another look at her. Well, your wife could be one of those women. (Added the next scenes with Ronny after inviting your wife for jogging on Friday evening.)
  • After just twelve lessons Michelle is ready for her final swimming test. Provided that Jack has been her swimming teacher. Ehm..do you want to reward him for his efforts? (Added the next visit at the Pool (Jacks route) on Sunday afternoon)
  • For those who took over from Jack your wife is closing in on her final swimming test. Let’s see if she’s able to manoeuvre herself in the pool. And give her a nice massage afterwards. (Added the next visit at the Pool (alone) on Sunday afternoon)
  • You sometimes hear a massage parlor giving customers a happy ending. Penny does not have such a parlor but she'll happily give you a massage. (Added the next service in the VIp area)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Updated on the new Ren’Py version
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Have fun ;) ;) ;)

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Scene Preview 0.69 Patrons 1
Hi guys,
someone has got to clean that.
Best regards.