Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Haven't played a few updates yet due to HDD failiure.
When am I/MC gonna move to "the better place",MC's been working hard and got the stipulated sum in the bank?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent attached, don't forget to seed!

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
If we want content from Lisa, then everyone should stop donating to the owner of the game, only in that way will he realize the abuse of his actions of trying to get every penny out of his followers.

don't donate
Sounds about right, Xagrim's Gameforge will add 10 or 20 more girls but no incest OMG.... talk about milking it. I remember when there was only 7 to 8 girls in total.. over a year ago LOL

Reactions: raziel1092

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
When you go jogging in the park Ronnie asks for a photo, how do you take that photo?
You have to skip work for this once. Just head to the bedroom around 10:00 o'Clock when you see the wife is there on the map. The photo taking part triggers automatically.

Reactions: polaco

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I seem to be stuck in a never ending loop with the Lisa massages. I have tried doing as shew asked like 10 sundays in a row but not progressing, she goes "oeh yes, that's the spot" and then my mc says "that's enough for tonight. I have tried massaging the wrong spots and she corrects me, tried the erogenous zones and she says "that's a little too much for me" or something like that. What am I doing wrong?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a never ending loop with the Lisa massages. I have tried doing as shew asked like 10 sundays in a row but not progressing, she goes "oeh yes, that's the spot" and then my mc says "that's enough for tonight. I have tried massaging the wrong spots and she corrects me, tried the erogenous zones and she says "that's a little too much for me" or something like that. What am I doing wrong?
Nothing it is just a repeatable minigame. There is no progression for this.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Nothing it is just a repeatable minigame. There is no progression for this.
I noticed someone saying about her having her top off during this "tell me where it hurts" Sunday at 23:00 event, so I figured I was missing something, as she has both her bra and panties on during each of my tries.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I noticed someone saying about her having her top off during this "tell me where it hurts" Sunday at 23:00 event, so I figured I was missing something, as she has both her bra and panties on during each of my tries.
Ah, yes, you can keep looking at her while changing during the sunday swim and when you are opted to warn her about the hole do so.

Reactions: bamachine

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
does sharing/swinging with michelle actually happen in current version now?

this game really needs to have a quest system or progress indication built in..

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Guys honest what the obsession with Lisa ? she look like my 40 yr old aunt in Teenage clothes ! Genuine why even bother with this game The renders look like a PS2 title haha (Look at titles that out now) This game older than my daughter (who starts school next week) it trash!

Why are you playing this when could have THIS !
Maya.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Guys honest what the obsession with Lisa ? she look like my 40 yr old aunt in Teenage clothes ! Genuine why even bother with this game The renders look like a PS2 title haha (Look at titles that out now) This game older than my daughter (who starts school next week) it trash!

Why are you playing this when could have THIS !
View attachment 1422311
I'm more about content than renders.
I'm sticking around to see the wife give in to temptation or get corrupted / coerced, just to see some guy or guys fuck the shit out of her.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I'm more about content than renders.
I'm sticking around to see the wife give in to temptation or get corrupted / coerced, just to see some guy or guys fuck the shit out of her.
!00% im not just about renders either ! i like retro games! the FACT IS THIS 5 Years Old ! and going no where ! just my opinion

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes