Aasdaa

Jan 3, 2019
thank you very much
unfortunately i do not know how to run the save files as i am new to this and i havent found any help online
if there is anything you can help me with i would much appreciate it

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Copy them to your ThePromise/Game /Save folder. When the Save folder isn't there yet just play the game first and it will make one.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
thank you very much
unfortunately i do not know how to run the save files as i am new to this and i havent found any help online
if there is anything you can help me with i would much appreciate it
Copy them to your ThePromise/Game /Save folder. When the Save folder isn't there yet just play the game first and it will make one.
Also, when a game has an update, you can copy the save folder and paste it into the game folder of the latest update and it will allow you to continue where you last saved. There are exceptions to this, because sometimes changes in the update cause old saves to no longer work.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Also, when a game has an update, you can copy the save folder and paste it into the game folder of the latest update and it will allow you to continue where you last saved. There are exceptions to this, because sometimes changes in the update cause old saves to no longer work.
For Mac and Windows that is not needed. There is a save in your Renpy folder as well in Free Roaming. You can always pick up where you left off

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For Mac and Windows that is not needed. There is a save in your Renpy folder as well in Free Roaming. You can always pick up where you left off
I forget I have things set up differently than most. I run everything through the renpy launcher and I only save the save folder when I'm done playing. If that's already being saved, then I guess I have a back up. Good to know. Thanks.
EDIT: Where are these 'Free Roaming' saves?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckmaster

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Full changelog for upcoming 0.69
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.69.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • A.G.G.R.A has finally studied all the photos of your wife and will call her soon. Before her working day starts to be precise, that means getting up early. (Triggers automatically on a Thursday morning about 6 weeks after talking to him at the local bar.)
  • The Scentek experiment is big news in Niveria so 13 NEWS is broadcasting live about the this topic..and if it's specifically about your wife's case, you can't miss it. (Triggers automatically on the Thursday evening after the phone call)
  • A live news broadcast that has been watched so well, is given extra attention the next day. How would Michelle feel about that? (Triggers automatically the day after) (Added three new cut scenes for the background story about Scentek)
  • Everyone will find themselves in a sticky situation sometimes, figuratively speaking, but apparently it can be literally, as well. (Added the next visit with your wife at the bar after inviting her on a Sunday evening at 20:00 o’clock in the living room)
  • Women like to compare with each other, swimwear for example or something that is 'hiding' underneath. (Added the next scene for Helena and Michelle)
  • Helena lets you witness a special yoga session. Though you don't participate yourself, you will leave her place feeling very Zen anyway (Added the next visit for Helena (alone) Ask for a yoga session)
  • Penny offers a different kind of massage at the bar. One that will not be very common in a normal salon. But it can make you happy. (Added the next service for Penny when the VIP area has been unlocked at the bar)
  • If you have trained Jill long and hard to look good in her new bikini, you have earned the right to see the end result. Let's meet her at the public pool on a Friday afternoon. (Added a swimming pool scene for Jill)
  • Now she has reached her ultimate fitness goal, Jill does her best to stay fit herself as well. So there is a chance you might run into her solo jogging at the Park. (Added the possibility to run into Jill while solo jogging)
  • Mia is back and now that she knows there is a hole in the wall you might as well use it by looking through it. (Added some new scenes with Mia at the pool on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday after 16:00 o’clock)
  • Probably every one of you will have peed in the bathtub at one point or another. But Nina is specifically requested to do so. (Added the next scenes for Nina’s suburb experiences when visiting her on a Monday evening if you’re on that route)
  • Nina has now given a show twice by dancing for the visitor. Now it's time to take her things in your own hands again (Added the next scenes with Nina with a special guest when visiting her on a Monday evening if you’re on that route.)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Updates for the Scene Checker
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
the in-game tips will need some love, I am having a hard time keeping up with what I should do and what I miss. the playthrough pdf is nice for new stater, but not so much for old save.

Reactions: sadfuck

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game got frustrating. Not sure whether there was a bug or not, but I was told to gift the daughter to raise her stats. That didn't work. Next I was told to take her shopping...but when the time came, apparently her stats weren't high enough. There were other issues too, but this was my biggest annoyance

I'm not sure if you actually CAN progress with her or not, but I'm not sure if I really want to try again either

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2403M
SHA1SUM: 89dec334e0ffbd25de35804df9be02ff6eab3e85
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: 2to2
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes