Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do you know that I don't support the game? I'm also very curious, do you live in north korea? There is a concept called free will in this life. I feel so sorry for the man who will now be your husband, he's in trouble with this super-intelligence in you
1. you're on a piracy site telling a dev you won't download his game if he doesn't add certain content. A dev that doesn't interact with the member of said piracy site. If you supported the game you'd make the comment where he would see it.

2. I know reading is hard but it does say "resident lesbian" right under my username. I don't know how much you know about lesbians but it doesn't involve a husband.

3. What does free will have to do with you making a dumb comment telling a dev you won't steal his game unless he does what you want?

I never said you couldn't make your comment, didn't tell you not to post. I said telling the dev you aren't going to steal from him isn't the best incentive to get your way.

It's fine if you want to fire back but at least don't make yourself look worse in the process. You make my job too easy.

Last edited:

Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
1. you're on a piracy site telling a dev you won't download his game if he doesn't add certain content. A dev that doesn't interact with the member of said piracy site. If you supported the game you'd make the comment where he would see it.

2. I know reading is hard but it does say "resident lesbian" right under my username. I don't know how much you know about lesbians but it doesn't involve a husband.

3. What does free will have to do with you making a dumb comment telling a dev you won't steal his name unless he does what you want?

I never said you couldn't make your comment, didn't tell you not to post. I said telling the dev you aren't going to steal from him isn't the best incentive to get your way.

It's fine if you want to fire back but at least don't make yourself look worse in the process. You make my job too easy.
oooooo now thats a sick burn.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What's new in this update?
Hmm No Lisa Update again :cautious: Yet Ugly wife gets more updates until game is finished :KEK:
1.No Face change to wife anymore ? 2. moving to beter place ? looks like NO

Seeing that ugly Wife i prefer Lisa :cool:(y)

Good Luck with update hope next is pure lisa :coffee:(y)
I think she looks pretty hot for her age. I don't quite understand this hate.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
M4P2 Here is the changelog.

Full changelog for upcoming 0.69
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.69.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • A.G.G.R.A has finally studied all the photos of your wife and will call her soon. Before her working day starts to be precise, that means getting up early. (Triggers automatically on a Thursday morning about 6 weeks after talking to him at the local bar.)
  • The Scentek experiment is big news in Niveria so 13 NEWS is broadcasting live about the this topic..and if it's specifically about your wife's case, you can't miss it. (Triggers automatically on the Thursday evening after the phone call)
  • A live news broadcast that has been watched so well, is given extra attention the next day. How would Michelle feel about that? (Triggers automatically the day after) (Added three new cut scenes for the background story about Scentek)
  • Everyone will find themselves in a sticky situation sometimes, figuratively speaking, but apparently it can be literally, as well. (Added the next visit with your wife at the bar after inviting her on a Sunday evening at 20:00 o’clock in the living room)
  • Women like to compare with each other, swimwear for example or something that is 'hiding' underneath. (Added the next scene for Helena and Michelle)
  • Helena lets you witness a special yoga session. Though you don't participate yourself, you will leave her place feeling very Zen anyway (Added the next visit for Helena (alone) Ask for a yoga session)
  • Penny offers a different kind of massage at the bar. One that will not be very common in a normal salon. But it can make you happy. (Added the next service for Penny when the VIP area has been unlocked at the bar)
  • If you have trained Jill long and hard to look good in her new bikini, you have earned the right to see the end result. Let's meet her at the public pool on a Friday afternoon. (Added a swimming pool scene for Jill)
  • Now she has reached her ultimate fitness goal, Jill does her best to stay fit herself as well. So there is a chance you might run into her solo jogging at the Park. (Added the possibility to run into Jill while solo jogging)
  • Mia is back and now that she knows there is a hole in the wall you might as well use it by looking through it. (Added some new scenes with Mia at the pool on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday after 16:00 o’clock)
  • Probably every one of you will have peed in the bathtub at one point or another. But Nina is specifically requested to do so. (Added the next scenes for Nina’s suburb experiences when visiting her on a Monday evening if you’re on that route)
  • Nina has now given a show twice by dancing for the visitor. Now it's time to take her things in your own hands again (Added the next scenes with Nina with a special guest when visiting her on a Monday evening if you’re on that route.)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Updates for the Scene Checker
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs
[/QUOTE]

Lisa does play a big part in the Scentek (main) Story so it's not true she's not in this. Just not the way most were hoping for.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
i have played this a few times, trying to be the faithful husband and fulfill my promise... can't seem to do it. da Bitch breaks my heart every time.
The wife is angry with the mc because he promised her a rich life but they ended up at the poor part of the county. So you have to win her trust in you first. Most important even before earning a lot of money is to work on your relationship with the wife. Help her in the kitchen in the morning and when she returns at 6PM (18:00 o'clock) then at 8PM in the living room.

After she accepts gifts which is shown in a cutscene buy her flowers every day and keep helping her to raise her liking for you quickly. Dating will be an option for the cinema and bar to get more relationship points.

Once you've won her back the wife is so much nicer and actually feel some love between her and the mc. And do not worry about the std as you will be wearing a condom at first. ;-)

Reactions: Ursus4321 and m4pII

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018

3. What does free will have to do with you making a dumb comment telling a dev you won't steal his game unless he does what you want?

A bit harsh, but also very funny because your right!:ROFLMAO: I was just curious how you got it to say "resident lesbian" under your user name? I sorta figured that the "newbie" under mine would change on its own after enough posts or downloads. I would like to change it to something funny if I can. I looked around in my profile and couldn't figure it out. I found where to change the pic but I'm not sure If adding my real pic is a good idea or not. All I got besides that are screenshots from games that would be too small to see. I can alter code variables to change gameplay and change lines of dialog, but don't know how to crop a photo, Durrp! I tried a few times to draw a vag on censored Japanese game CG's with MS paint but it ends up with a big white border and I cant tell what I'm doing wrong so I quit trying after a bit. Too bad cuz the vag's turned out pretty good. Anyhow how do I change the "newbie" tag?

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
A bit harsh, but also very funny because your right!:ROFLMAO: I was just curious how you got it to say "resident lesbian" under your user name? I sorta figured that the "newbie" under mine would change on its own after enough posts or downloads. I would like to change it to something funny if I can. I looked around in my profile and couldn't figure it out. I found where to change the pic but I'm not sure If adding my real pic is a good idea or not. All I got besides that are screenshots from games that would be too small to see. I can alter code variables to change gameplay and change lines of dialog, but don't know how to crop a photo, Durrp! I tried a few times to draw a vag on censored Japanese game CG's with MS paint but it ends up with a big white border and I cant tell what I'm doing wrong so I quit trying after a bit. Too bad cuz the vag's turned out pretty good. Anyhow how do I change the "newbie" tag?
Well, you're not wrong. From what I gather, the title changes automatically based on posts made ('Active Member', 'Well-Known Ding-Dong', jadda jadda). I'm also fairly certain that setting a custom title is based on trophy points, which more or less equates to being active also. Once it's available the option will be shown below your avatar on the account details page.

I'm slightly weirded out by you not knowing hot to crop a photo, though. :giggle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you can have fun with yourself and shove your dildo up your ass Avaron1974
Your best retort after looking foolish twice is to go for as third time and tell me to do what I was going to do anyway?

Cheers for permission dad.

I won't waste any more time on you pussy
Don't recall offering you ANY time with my pussy.

Calm it down a bit, you're getting over excited.

I'm sorry I didn't look at your name or tag you are not that important to me . Whether you're a lesbian or an alien, I don't even give a fuck.
I was correcting your error much like the sailors down the docks need to keep correcting your blowjobs (thankyou Jimmy Carr).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I find it interesting that there are people here who are upset that the MC in this story doesn't have a supermodel for a wife. I mean, even fantasy has to be somewhat believable. The MC is far from a prize husband.
:)

Reactions: Aasdaa and m4pII

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
The wife is angry with the mc because he promised her a rich life but they ended up at the poor part of the county. So you have to win her trust in you first. Most important even before earning a lot of money is to work on your relationship with the wife. Help her in the kitchen in the morning and when she returns at 6PM (18:00 o'clock) then at 8PM in the living room.

After she accepts gifts which is shown in a cutscene buy her flowers every day and keep helping her to raise her liking for you quickly. Dating will be an option for the cinema and bar to get more relationship points.

Once you've won her back the wife is so much nicer and actually feel some love between her and the mc. And do not worry about the std as you will be wearing a condom at first. ;-)
. . . Wow, i feel like i just had my first Father/son talk... umm , thanks dad.
i said i had played it a few times... 'meaning' .. BEEN THERE and DONE THAT...
(it's not that i am ungrateful for your kind and helpful answer. but i have found her to be forever Unforgiving. sure she has moments of sweetness and something of love but that is the byproduct 'grind' she still doesn't respect him... or i didn't grind Long enough like up to current content?. and i say again. If the game was about being good husband and fulfilling wife promise. there is No love or sex worth it. No it's about taking the low road and fucking everything)
and in all my play-thru's to near current. I have NOT gotten her to behave like a decent loving woman, she's Still a bitch... hell for all we know she may have started as one and that's why she got ugly. and the MC turns into a SadSac. and the game is really about His Emergence into "HAN-HOOD"... thus trying to be the 'good guy' is a NO WIN play-thru Unless you like being treated as a Loser... Aaannndd I do not. i wanted to be the Husband she wanted. but like iRL the constant verbal debasement despite my best efforts and loving devotion... became the abuse.. that. . . (choose 'A' to be 'broken' or choose 'B' for BE a MAN and Shag the World!) ... at least , that's the way i have come to see it. Not saying 'b' is better. i just think it leads in that direction

btw ; what would a 'palm face' mean here??? hmm? "Why didn't i see that?!" or " What's your problem!?!?" yah i just never know what i mean when i face palm a random comment... that's why i try and express my self with words instead of jesters ? gestures ? ... tiny pics meaning 'I am Better' or 'I am Worse' ... just more silly thoughts

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
1634956190542.png
or live in absolute love with your wife
and I Am The LAST Fuckin' Unicorn ... IF that were possible... why the FUCK did he put ALL the rest of them Bitches in the game??? just sayin.. ;)

oh snap.. i just thought of a coding option; when game give 'name' change option there has to be a code that allows a variable to be the identifier. so then you could also write a code to swap male/female protagonist. the code would have 2 nominators; Dick/Dyke , Dyke/Dick. the first would be for dialog and the second for images/renders. it would simply modify/redirect dialogs and images to switch.. the origin code; would 'A' and 'B' - Wife/husband - Husband/wife .. would it work??

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Well, you're not wrong. From what I gather, the title changes automatically based on posts made ('Active Member', 'Well-Known Ding-Dong', jadda jadda). I'm also fairly certain that setting a custom title is based on trophy points, which more or less equates to being active also. Once it's available the option will be shown below your avatar on the account details page.

I'm slightly weirded out by you not knowing hot to crop a photo, though. :giggle:
Thanks for the answer! I am also weirded out that I've never figured out what the icons in MS paint all mean and why my edits don't turn out... Maybe I'll have to stop surfing for new games long enough to watch some educational materials. But self control is hard for me when I'm all by my onesies and don't feel the need to set a good example for others. I'm likely using a poor app to begin with but in my experience downloading any app that wasn't recommended by others has led to chaos. So about this game... How dose it track your choices and progress if the chapters aren't connected, or are the chapters not really related? Also are you stuck with the wife or do you get to make solid relationships with a different character and do they transfer to the next chapter? By solid I mean a reasonable amount of content for whoever. Or is this a harem game where at the end of each chapter the MC gets his peepee slapped and at the beginning of each chapter is starting from square one? Or is this a VN with no decisions? I read the description but It's not clear to me how the chapter thing works.

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
. . . Wow, i feel like i just had my first Father/son talk... umm , thanks dad.
i said i had played it a few times... 'meaning' .. BEEN THERE and DONE THAT...
(it's not that i am ungrateful for your kind and helpful answer. but i have found her to be forever Unforgiving. sure she has moments of sweetness and something of love but that is the byproduct 'grind' she still doesn't respect him... or i didn't grind Long enough like up to current content?. and i say again. If the game was about being good husband and fulfilling wife promise. there is No love or sex worth it. No it's about taking the low road and fucking everything)
and in all my play-thru's to near current. I have NOT gotten her to behave like a decent loving woman, she's Still a bitch... hell for all we know she may have started as one and that's why she got ugly. and the MC turns into a SadSac. and the game is really about His Emergence into "HAN-HOOD"... thus trying to be the 'good guy' is a NO WIN play-thru Unless you like being treated as a Loser... Aaannndd I do not. i wanted to be the Husband she wanted. but like iRL the constant verbal debasement despite my best efforts and loving devotion... became the abuse.. that. . . (choose 'A' to be 'broken' or choose 'B' for BE a MAN and Shag the World!) ... at least , that's the way i have come to see it. Not saying 'b' is better. i just think it leads in that direction

btw ; what would a 'palm face' mean here??? hmm? "Why didn't i see that?!" or " What's your problem!?!?" yah i just never know what i mean when i face palm a random comment... that's why i try and express my self with words instead of jesters ? gestures ? ... tiny pics meaning 'I am Better' or 'I am Worse' ... just more silly thoughts
Thanks for the warning, I surly would have tried to play the cool husband only to realize later she's a pointless bitch... That would have sucked! So can you leave her? Or if you play the the cheater does she spank your virtual pee-bird into game-over land and ruin the fun?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game feels like it's milking the patreons. I know we get new stuff, but it is mostly meaningless shit. How long do the donors wait for a lisa update that does anything? Stretching this game will only make people go somewhere else.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes