I am open to your feedback. :)
Downloads:
Mediafire:

MEGA:

Best regards and have fun. :)
Your Xagrim
Some solutions for Android problems: Thanks to Souler12
ANDROID 1:
Backup your save files, theycould be here: android/data/<promise save file folder> or here: SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves/.
For Samsung you can use this:
1) Connect HP to PC
2) Find under Android/data/tp.ea
3) Save "tp.ea" folder into PC
4) Unplug HP, uninstall old game and install the new game (0.61)
5) Create a new save file
6) Connect HP to PC and find "tp.ea" as per step (2)
7) Delete/Replace "tp.ea" folder with the old one as per step (3)
ANDROID 2:
1) Go to settings>app>google play store>disable app.
2) Install game.
3) (Optional) Enable back Google play store

The culprit is play protect from playstore, need to disable before installing game. Enjoy!

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Unlocked
Release the 0.70a for 5 $ Patrons
Hi guys,
i'm happy to release the 0.70a for you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Here you can find the .
Downloads:
Mediafire:

MEGA:
Windows/Linux
Mac

Your Xagrim
ANDROID 1:
Backup your save files, theycould be here: android/data/<promise save file folder> or here: SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves/.
1) Connect HP to PC
ANDROID 2:
2) Install game.

The culprit is play protect from playstore, need to disable before installing game. Enjoy!

Wow, Thank you for sharing (y).
:)

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018

Unlocked
Release the 0.70a for 5 $ Patrons
Hi guys,
i'm happy to release the 0.70a for you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Here you can find the .
Downloads:
Mediafire:

MEGA:
Windows/Linux
Mac

Your Xagrim
ANDROID 1:
1) Connect HP to PC
ANDROID 2:
2) Install game.

Thanks! :love:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a bigger example of:

1. Developer makes game
  2. Daughter is the focus with the ugly ass fuck wife only there to keep up the image of a married man
  3. Developer loses sight of his focus through the use of new characters nobody gives 2 shits about and a focus on the ugly ass wife
  4. Continues milking the game because he knows the second the dad+daughter actually start fucking, his game has no purpose as there's no point playing for the other ugly ass women

Than this game?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

1. Developer makes game
  2. Daughter is the focus with the ugly ass fuck wife only there to keep up the image of a married man
  3. Developer loses sight of his focus through the use of new characters nobody gives 2 shits about and a focus on the ugly ass wife
  4. Continues milking the game because he knows the second the dad+daughter actually start fucking, his game has no purpose as there's no point playing for the other ugly ass women

Than this game?
Im about to start this one for the wife. Very few games have the mc married, and those that do tend to have unavoidable NTR. So im glad for your comment, since apparently the wife has a lot of content xD.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

1. Developer makes game

Than this game?
Not that I know of but 4 years and bullshit. Yeah it's on my ignore list now even though I didn't download it in a while I kept reading comments.

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

Hm yes its RPGMaker but small maps with short routes and no quests. ;) Try it. ;)
gotta drop the promise from my watch list . played thru to many times keed waiting for the sharing thru ver 70 couple yrs . no more

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not that I know of but 4 years and bullshit. Yeah it's on my ignore list now even though I didn't download it in a while I kept reading comments.
I don't download too often but I do check the comments to see if certain things have happened yet, because I assume they will eventually. It's not like it costs me anything.

Reactions: steve000

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
kinda annoying when the dev says this update this happens the you download and play and before that happen you get . " thats all for this version over and over. never seeing the new content . play thru from start so many times "the promise" it recommends it because choices may cause changes. and not see the new content maybe in 3-5 yrs when it finished and someone does a story mod where you can see 100% of content ill download that .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
kinda annoying when the dev says this update this happens the you download and play and before that happen you get . " thats all for this version over and over. never seeing the new content . play thru from start so many times "the promise" it recommends it because choices may cause changes. and not see the new content maybe in 3-5 yrs when it finished and someone does a story mod where you can see 100% of content ill download that .
That's why I check the comments here first.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
They should call this game "The daughter you will never get". It would actually be truthful since the bait is too obvious after so many updates

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
anyone having issue with activating the cut scenes for lisa? i did peek more that three times on Tuesday and nothing happens
Me too. Nothing seems to work and I have high Lisa awareness. Also the photo shoot at home with the couple, there is a scene with Bob and Michelle that I can't get to work either.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes