teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
  • At a secret location, a dangerously hot blonde awaits, who can't wait to get her hands on you
Anyone found where this is yet?

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
  • Lisa is unsuspectingly on the phone with a female friend when someone looks at her through the shutter hole. Oh, you really scared me there. It's just you. (Added cut scenes for Lisa’s Awareness triggering on Tuesday Morning, go to her room and look through the keyhole.)
Cannot get this scene to trigger in v0.70 and I'm pretty sure I've advanced the Lisa story as far as I can go.

Anyone have any advice?!?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Cannot get this scene to trigger in v0.70 and I'm pretty sure I've advanced the Lisa story as far as I can go.

Anyone have any advice?!?
Yes on their discord they have mentioned it as a bug for old saves. This will be fixed in the new version. If you play a new game the issue doesn't show up.

Reactions: Stinky

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
So it's not any more a game in three parts, with the MC gathering enough money to buy a house in the elite part of the town and all?

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
It's a nice game, but the game creator is trying to do too much (too many side characters for example), that's why the game is not moving forward.

Reactions: TokyoR

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello!

can you help me please, how to get :

• For those who took over from Jack, your wife is ready now for her final swimming test. Can she manage with three pairs of strange eyes watching? (Added the final swimming lesson for your wife at the pool)

• Barbara has had a few frightening moments due to the lotion. Is she still able to shine? (Added the next photoshoot with Bob & Barbara on a Saturday morning)
Thanks!

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
It's a nice game, but the game creator is trying to do too much (too many side characters for example), that's why the game is not moving forward.
moving to the next city will be huge and need alot of work better keep things as is and add up stuff and hope no one notice hahahaha still i do enjoy the game

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes