Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
totally agree on too many side characters. This isn't unusual though. The number of characters usually is a direct indication of how dumb the overall game is. Five, six girls is about the max for actually getting any meaningful action with any of them. And again, if the author would actually indicate he listened to his patrons and concentrate on the existing girls (LISAAAAAA) he might get more patrons. I just don't see any hint of that however. And that's sad, since the character models (LIIISSAAAA) are fantastic.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.71
Hi guys,

here is the full changelog for the 0.71

Hope you like it.

Release dates

Best regards

Your Xagrim

Content:

Dr Lanceburry may have been a rude, impolite asshole. Still, his words got Michelle thinking. (Added the next Scentek Story Cut Scene which triggers automatically on Thursday morning a few weeks after the Live News Appearance.)
If your wife knows you like her being checked out by others while jogging, she will do a few stretches and exercises under the watchful eye of a curious spectator this time.
For the enthusiasts among you, you could suggest answering the call of nature in plain sight as the Isostar starts kicking in. (Added new scenes for the jogging tour with your wife)
Lisa has trouble controlling her bladder after drinking that energy booster as well. Fortunately, the woods can offer a solution, if you want.
BFFs can just ask each other what one thinks of the other's body. And so does Lisa with you, if your relationship is good enough. (Added the final scenes for the jogging tour with Lisa)
Or you can check it yourself, of course, while Lisa freshens herself up in the bathroom after her run. (Added a next bathroom keyhole scene after jogging)
Your adopted daughter has a good female friend with whom she regularly discusses topics over the phone. It might be worth checking. (Added more cut scenes for reaching Awareness Levels with Lisa. Check her keyhole after you wake up)
Suppose you have a mistress, the last thing you want is for her to meet your wife, right? And if that happens that you are both invited to her house? Well, prepare yourself then. (Added a visit with your wife at Helena’s house (if you are on this route)
Your wife still remembers the song played on your very first date. If she hears it, Michelle wants to dance..with you. But what if another man asks her to dance. Will you allow that? And how far can he go? (Added the next Bar visit with your wife)
Mr Peter, the warehouse manager, has something he likes to show off but it isn't his wife. (Added the next visit at the warehouse (if you are on this route)
Did you notice anything while using Penny's services lately? Perhaps wondered if she did it just for the money? Now the sexy blonde will tell you how she feels about you. Before offering a new one that is.
Spooning is not just a sleeping position..ask Penny. Or better yet she’ll ask you..if you bring 800 Novos of course. (Added the next two services from Penny for the VIP Bar Area.)
Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bug fixing:

Fixed a bug with the new cut scenes of Lisa of the last version
Fixed some smaller bugs
next version

release

Have a nice day

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
When does Jack win?
Never...at least in this version of the series.

To explain, the dev has previously stated there will be three games in this series. The family is currently living in a smallish town, but the next game will see them move to the 'burbs', then the final game they'll make it to the big time. Unless he changes his mind, the dev has stated there will be no actual intercourse between the wife and another guy in this first part. He described it as "fantasy", or we can take it as teasing. There may be actual boinking in the next version of the game--I don't know. I have opinions on how the story will develop...choose pessimism, realism or optimism. ;)

Reactions: Xagrim

dimikoko

May 13, 2020
I like this game but they are still in roleplay. When you start to convert fantasy to reality i will be a 24 E/month patron.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
totally agree on too many side characters. This isn't unusual though. The number of characters usually is a direct indication of how dumb the overall game is. Five, six girls is about the max for actually getting any meaningful action with any of them. And again, if the author would actually indicate he listened to his patrons and concentrate on the existing girls (LISAAAAAA) he might get more patrons. I just don't see any hint of that however. And that's sad, since the character models (LIIISSAAAA) are fantastic.
BEST TRUE , over there . the only true on the universe , * the number of sude ones is as dumb the game is * the hell with this ... i mean t 6 or so is fair enough if you want to do side kick chars , do it after 1.3 ver or so .. but aaaaaall the authors do shit otherwise ...puuf

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
i am tired with this game ! we waiting for nothing ! FFS we r at 0.70 !

for me its over !

View attachment 1500731
yep , he can t even do 300 worthy pictures as a decente update , and add side chars after side char , who on heck want side chars ... we want the daughter or the mother and maybe 3 or 4 side chars as much , but nope ,well hope his patreosn made him understand or i smeel anothe *on hold * coming soo ...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yep , he can t even do 300 worthy pictures as a decente update , and add side chars after side char , who on heck want side chars ... we want the daughter or the mother and maybe 3 or 4 side chars as much , but nope ,well hope his patreosn made him understand or i smeel anothe *on hold * coming soo ...
Number of Renders is not all, you can make great updates with just several dozen new renders if you use them creatively, the story/choices are great and there is story progression. An Example would be "Good Girl gone bad".
But I have to agree on the point that some updates here with "the Promise" have very slow progression with the main characters.

Reactions: TokyoR

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Number of Renders is not all, you can make great updates with just several dozen new renders if you use them creatively, the story/choices are great and there is story progression. An Example would be "Good Girl gone bad".
But I have to agree on the point that some updates here with "the Promise" have very slow progression with the main characters.
like give us more of the main girsl .... 2 or 4 main girs , should sufice, acomplish that first , then go for more girls .. but no so much one or other , only tease , and tease , well, brb on 2025

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes