"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Promise [v0.70a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,42 GB / 961 MB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.70a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,39 GB / 926 MB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.70a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Losers mc who have a beautiful married woman are usually set up for NTR lol. So im happy that the woman in this one is mediocre-looking, so i dont have to worry about fifty monkeys going after her xD. Anyways, to me, the woman looks good lmao. Is it because I love milfs? Sorry for my english.
You know this game is popular for wife sharing right? So, even though wife is not a supermodel, she will be shared with other men. May be she will like those men's dick and sex more than MC than future.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why?
Because of the man in the park? Because someone else wants to see her smashed? Granted his home tensions are on the rise in the beginning and no girl wants to entertain his company, by why go to thpose extremes? To buy time to spend with others?

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
I'm having issues with peeking on lisa and swimming with wife too, no idea where the 'secret' place is either

Last edited:

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Could someone provide an answer on how to unlock the cut scene to peek at Lisa? I know this was asked previously but I did not anyone provide an answer. Her Awareness status states that she is well aware you see her as a very alluring young woman. Even though I peek in the morning, I am not getting a cut scene.

Reactions: D2taA

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I just played the newest update and I'll be honest, the only thing I have pursued in the game is the corruption of your wife. Now, I'm not 100% sure if this game will fully go down "that" road, but the last pool day with the instructor with your wife has me excited about the future of that route. Because you dream of him and your wife doing it, and he even gets to get his hands on her on the massage table while you and her do it. And the last thing was you saying you may call him again on Sunday for more fun. So, if it ever goes "that" route, we sure are getting close to that point, and I'm all for it. Great game!

Reactions: Deckmaster

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Could someone provide an answer on how to unlock the cut scene to peek at Lisa? I know this was asked previously but I did not anyone provide an answer. Her Awareness status states that she is well aware you see her as a very alluring young woman. Even though I peek in the morning, I am not getting a cut scene.
Dev is aware and it will be fixed for next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankF010

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
How do I get my new house? I have 50k Novos in the REA but nothing has happened. HELP!
For 'the Beginning' they won't move to the new house. The game is build in three parts. According to SDevli to be able to control the file size so you can download the public version for free. See their Discord Channel where it's explained.

Reactions: Baene-71

Baene-71

Nov 29, 2020
For 'the Beginning' they won't move to the new house. The game is build in three parts. According to SDevli to be able to control the file size so you can download the public version for free. See their Discord Channel where it's explained.
So all of that ridiculous grinding, over and over and over and over, for absolutely nothing? Shitbin game. Thanks for the heads up.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
So all of that ridiculous grinding, over and over and over and over, for absolutely nothing? Shitbin game. Thanks for the heads up.
Moving to a new place is based on the main "Scentek Story'.
If your read the changelogs you can see how far the game goes so far. And ingame there is the that's all for this version in red capitals.

Reactions: Baene-71

Baene-71

Nov 29, 2020
If your read the changelogs you can see how far the game goes so far. And ingame there is the that's all for this version in red capitals.
I saw a lot of that, but the game is surprisingly shallow. Way too much grinding for so little reward. Could have been something though, imo.

Thanks again for the responses, it is much appreciated.

Reactions: Deckmaster
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes