SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I just started playing this last night. What a great game. It started off slow, but then I really got into. I love a bit of grind and sandbox games... the grind in this game seems very minor.

Anyway, I just have one question.

Are there choices in this game that lock content out of the game? Or can you go back to that later?

For instance when I was having sex with my wife I encouraged her to pretend she was having sex with a stranger while I was watching, rather than with Dave specifically. Will this change something or lock something out?

thanks

Reactions: RoninXE7

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Are there choices in this game that lock content out of the game? Or can you go back to that later?

For instance when I was having sex with my wife I encouraged her to pretend she was having sex with a stranger while I was watching, rather than with Dave specifically. Will this change something or lock something out?

thanks
Yup, this opens the way to cuckold and share
maybe not in this season or maybe as the next updates progress, scenes happen
if not in this season, then it will be in season 2
by the way, the DEV plans to release three seasons of this game, and we are still in the first season

Reactions: Xagrim

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I liked this game at first, but these days it’s just about focusing on “blue” activities that are sharing your own women with others or other shit. So totally shit direction. DEV has no goal to play for two goals. If you don't do anything that involves "blue" activity, then this game is completely useless. :poop:

Reactions: Kaelthas and Hysni

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
At what point do you finally say .. "Enough is enough"?

Look at the date this game was launched people. It's over 4 years old and in that time (from reading the posts) the game started off with a heavy family corruption premise and an incest tag. Since then, the Dev has obviously campaigned hard to have the Incest tag removed (To protect his Patreon status no doubt) and for 4 fucking years, he just teases the possibility of having sex with the daughter.

You know what i use for a good indication of a dev's candor and honesty? I look at the reviews and see if the Dev likes even the poor reviews. Because, often times, the ones giving only 2 or 3 stars, have some of the most honest critiques. But look at this games reviews.... the dev only likes the ones that pump him up. Anyone who has negative criticisms doesn't get a reaction.

Guys.. he wil NEVER let you get the daughter. Not while he still gets money from his Patrons. His three part epic story is still milking heavy on Part One - The Beginning.

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
I have talked to SDevil and next update 0.46. the focus will be one Scentek which is the reason why the wife looks like a character from a horrormovie. He has done some serious writing and there will be several cutscenes when reaching a new level with the wife and daughter. It seems Xagrim and SDevil are having meetings daily to see what they can add to the game.

For your hint to mention the end of something. I have send it to SDevil on his discord. He hasn't replied yet but I'll keep you informed here.
2022 still no sharing "The Promise "

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I see people asking for action with Lisa, lol. The dev can't just give people what they want after only four years. That would be crazy. It's like throwing money away. This is business. Oh, of course, officially, it's for story purposes, because no sex means it's "good writing" and slow burn = quality work, and all that.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes