Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dissapointed with this Game....For Years Updates Sucks :FacePalm:
FFS add Daughter Scenes :love: - thats more important then ugly wife :alien:
If continue like this ill quit this game (y)

Reactions: Mario4don

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
i have problem with opening:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>

What to do to unrpa files?
It does work.
Make sure it is in same folder as the .exe.
I always use options 1,3,4 and 6. If prompted to delete rpa archives I select "no"

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
I tried to use the dev mod for increase Novos but the game crashed :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\game/dev_force.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\game/un.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\game/un.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Promise TheBeginning0.81
Sun Nov 27 10:41:26 2022

Could you help me?

thanks

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I tried to use the dev mod for increase Novos but the game crashed :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\game/dev_force.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Privé\Games\Xagrim\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.81-pc\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Promise TheBeginning0.81
Sun Nov 27 10:41:26 2022

Could you help me?

thanks
What Dev Mod?
To increase Novos you open Dev Console, press "shift and o" without quotation marks
Type
Novos = "enter any number you want without quotation marks"

Sep 3, 2020
I've restarted this game again and I have got my wife to go jogging for the first time and stretch for the man but he has never been there since when I jog alone to get my reward. Any help please?

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
Dinner with Lisa and Boyfriend won't trigger/work. Wake Saturday at 1600 and nothing I do triggers it. Lastest version android. New game from start.. Any help is appreciated. Ty.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
thanks for your help but when I tried to use shift+o neither happen. It's why I found a devmode in the thret and tried it... but know my game is down :(

How activatedevMode? only use shift+o?

Ok, I found. I attached the file modified

Last edited:

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know why, i can't play in joyplay anymore, i have to play again, now I'm stuck in Lisa's sluttiness at 11. I try go to pool, jogging and not thing word. I remember that, when she pee in park, the man will come and ask to see, but in this time, i don't see it. I'm try a lot, both of option. Not the MC, the man in park

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I so hope that they add that when you do visit your wife she starts doing stuff with her co-workers or better yet bangs the boss... But that won't happen until you get her to sleep with Dave or someone I guess.... Or maybe that could be worked into the story, due to her dressing slutty the boss now wants her and blackmails her...

Then there is Lisa... such a cock tease! When will you get to bed her? Would love there to be new cut scenes that when you walk into her while she has a bath you see new pics of her of get to start doing stuff to her since she has been coming into the shower with you..... Also love if you get to share her around with Dave and others at some point...

Seeing your starting to share Nina it's only fair to start sharing Lisa and your wife with every guy already in the game.... The co-workers in the mine come over and have a fun gangbang? Truth is this game has so many possibility for the future love to see what happens as it develops!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I so hope that they add that when you do visit your wife she starts doing stuff with her co-workers or better yet bangs the boss... But that won't happen until you get her to sleep with Dave or someone I guess.... Or maybe that could be worked into the story, due to her dressing slutty the boss now wants her and blackmails her...

Then there is Lisa... such a cock tease! When will you get to bed her? Would love there to be new cut scenes that when you walk into her while she has a bath you see new pics of her of get to start doing stuff to her since she has been coming into the shower with you..... Also love if you get to share her around with Dave and others at some point...

Seeing your starting to share Nina it's only fair to start sharing Lisa and your wife every guy already in the game.... The co-workers in the mine come over and have a fun gangbang? Truth is this game has so many possibility for the future love to see what happens as it develops!
First time.gif

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes