curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
somebody can explain how play the BDSM minigame with Jill, in fact I don't understand how it's work. Not really clear the balance timing... thx

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
how do i get the photos to give to the guy at the park? and i need an event with lisa sluttiness how do i get it?

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Why does the wife leaves a "asshole" message in the bed? It resets the relationship quite a bit and alreasy happened twice, both I was max level relationship with her.

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Why does the wife leaves a "asshole" message in the bed? It resets the relationship quite a bit and alreasy happened twice, both I was max level relationship with her.
Ah.. i think i know what it is. Bar date with michele at 10pm. Probably you missed it

Reactions: Xagrim

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
How can I increase the value for "sluttines" for Lisa?
I click on "blue selection" when I watch her at breakfast, but that doesn't change anything anymore. The value remains at 4. Nothing happens in the swimming pool either. "I" have already showered with her several times, but it doesn't go on there either.... All other values with her are full!

Oh, and where and when do I meet the "fat woman" who wants to diet?

Thank you.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePromise-0.82
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Would be nice and interesting game if without that heavy grinding to complete some of quests. Love animations and sounds during them (y)

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes