480S

Jul 24, 2017
If someone known, will we get rid of all these disaster public hair of all girls in the game ???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
This game and Happy Summer are hilarious. The comments sections are far superior to the actual games - endless people moaning the dev is trolling them... yes, you're right! Get in the right frame of mind, laugh, and go along for the ride.

Just don't give them any money.

Hello Are you okay? Could you tell me why you feel the developers are trolling? I'm just curious what the issues with this game are.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I'm fine thanks, how u doing?

Have you read any of the comments? For 5 YEARS now, four out of five comments are people asking to shag the daughter Lisa.
Developer ignores them.
Happy Summer: For 3 years the vast majority of comments ask for a shagging scene with the daughter Rosie.
Developer ignores them.

Even Stevie Wonder can see the devs are worried what little interest remains in the games might dissapear if they deliver.

I read the comments because the frustration is palpable... and therefore funny.

Reactions: Cavpal

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
I'm fine thanks, how u doing?

Have you read any of the comments? For 5 YEARS now, four out of five comments are people asking to shag the daughter Lisa.
Developer ignores them.
Happy Summer: For 3 years the vast majority of comments ask for a shagging scene with the daughter Rosie.
Developer ignores them.

Even Stevie Wonder can see the devs are worried what little interest remains in the games might dissapear if they deliver.

I read the comments because the frustration is palpable... and therefore funny.
Hi, I'm good!

I understand you now and I agree with you. I'm also hoping for some deeper involvement with Lisa, but most of the games developed here aren't, how can I say, developed by professional programmers, you know? Many games are developed by one or two people and in some cases developers still need to buy a lot of assets to be able to develop certain things.

I understand that it's frustrating to start playing a game, get involved with the stories and want them to continue with the character or with certain things that you like and the game, well, it doesn't follow this "script" that you have drawn in your mind, but look around, there are plenty of other games you can play while you wait.

I usually mark as watch games I like and the ones I like the most I mark to send me an email when I have an update.

And most importantly, if you want certain things to happen in the game, go Patreon for a few months, tell the developers what you want and well, if still, nothing happens, you can cancel at any time, it's not a long term contract. , You know?

Reactions: Patpong

clv007

May 11, 2019
saves 80 not compatible saves version 81 have a solution ........ allways conflits scripts ...ppppff

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Your wife has invited her sister and your brother-in-law to come over for dinner this time. But there's no worries, as long as your relationship with your wife is good and there are the necessary Novos on your REA, it can be a pleasant visit.
Damn, the wife really wants to fuck other dudes. Not gonna let her though, fucking slut, fuck marcus too. I think everyone agrees that the game should start to focus on the daughter at this point.
Is the sharing narrative really pushed as bad as these two comments above would suggest? I don't care that Sharing is possible, but is it a theme that is pushed even after we've decided NOT to want it?

For example: In this new update the Dev said "...no worries, as long as your relationship with your wife is good... in can be a pleasant visit" Does this mean if it's NOT good you somehow get cucked? If it IS good, will the sharing dialogue/option still be on.

In the second comment above "...wife really wants to fuck other dudes." is this a big theme in the game you can't avoid? Like is the wife constantly making remarks or intimations that she wants to fuck other EVEN after already showing no interest to Sharing content? Is there a switch at the beginning cutting that off, or should I just ignore the game.

I'd really appreciate some input from people that love/play this game :D

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is the sharing narrative really pushed as bad as these two comments above would suggest? I don't care that Sharing is possible, but is it a theme that is pushed even after we've decided NOT to want it?

For example: In this new update the Dev said "...no worries, as long as your relationship with your wife is good... in can be a pleasant visit" Does this mean if it's NOT good you somehow get cucked? If it IS good, will the sharing dialogue/option still be on.

In the second comment above "...wife really wants to fuck other dudes." is this a big theme in the game you can't avoid? Like is the wife constantly making remarks or intimations that she wants to fuck other EVEN after already showing no interest to Sharing content? Is there a switch at the beginning cutting that off, or should I just ignore the game.

I'd really appreciate some input from people that love/play this game :D
While I haven't played this in a while, it is my understanding in reading comments here that the wife will never have sex with anyone besides her husband and the husband will never have sex with the stepdaughter in this part of the game. I believe the game so far is all part 1 of 3, and it will be a while before we get to part 2.
But I could be wrong, which is why I keep checking back. :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
While I haven't played this in a while, it is my understanding in reading comments here that the wife will never have sex with anyone besides her husband and the husband will never have sex with the stepdaughter in this part of the game. I believe the game so far is all part 1 of 3, and it will be a while before we get to part 2.
But I could be wrong, which is why I keep checking back. :)
Thanks for the response. Though I was more asking if the tone of the game/wife is of sharing. Like, is the wife's Sharing dialogue and interest only when you agree with LIKING Sharing, or is it a constant even if you reject it?

You said you are checking back in, so I take it you don't still play it. Regardless, thanks for the info :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks for the response. Though I was more asking if the tone of the game/wife is of sharing. Like, is the wife's Sharing dialogue and interest only when you agree with LIKING Sharing, or is it a constant even if you reject it?

You said you are checking back in, so I take it you don't still play it. Regardless, thanks for the info :)
My point being is that I don't think anyone (besides the Dev) knows for sure the paths that will be available in parts 2 and 3.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My point being is that I don't think anyone (besides the Dev) knows for sure the paths that will be available in parts 2 and 3.
No, I get it. I'm not talking about later sharing, I'm talking about the vibe of the current game. Like, people can like what they like. No skin off my bones. I'm just asking if the theme is deeply in-bedded in the game and dialogue even if you choose against it.

If there is a part 2 or 3 that has Sharing/En Tee Argh content, that's cool, probably won't play it, but I'm just talking about dialogues and vibes in THIS game. Is there an early choice that says "Do you like the idea of sharing your wife? Yes or no?" and if you choose "No" will it remove all interest of the wife/husband of sharing in the narrative.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No, I get it. I'm not talking about later sharing, I'm talking about the vibe of the current game. Like, people can like what they like. No skin off my bones. I'm just asking if the theme is deeply in-bedded in the game and dialogue even if you choose against it.

If there is a part 2 or 3 that has Sharing/En Tee Argh content, that's cool, probably won't play it, but I'm just talking about dialogues and vibes in THIS game. Is there an early choice that says "Do you like the idea of sharing your wife? Yes or no?" and if you choose "No" will it remove all interest of the wife/husband of sharing in the narrative.
From what I did play, it was MC (somewhat of a loser in my opinion) getting way more pussy than he deserves - with a lot of teasing that MC will get with stepdaughter and with teasing that wife is going to get shared or will straight up cheat. I've seen nothing in the comments that would suggest that has changed. I would assume at least the wife sharing / cheating will be optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes