Svenigan

Jul 28, 2021
How do you do the minigame of Jill's BDSM training? No matter what I do, she always starts using the safeword after a few times and I have no idea when to click, what is supposed to be pleasure, what the timing is... incomprehensible and very irritating.

Also, how/when does Nina's house get discovered?
I'd love to know about Jill's training as well as there seems no logic!

Reactions: Odinson42069

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Lisa's sluttiness isnt increasing with $LExi = **.... anyone know the right command??
Try leaving out the $ symbol and try again. Be warned that cheating stats can lead to some events being missed. It's a known bug that should be fixed in V0.83 apparently.

offensivedood

Feb 9, 2022
How do you do the minigame of Jill's BDSM training? No matter what I do, she always starts using the safeword after a few times and I have no idea when to click, what is supposed to be pleasure, what the timing is... incomprehensible and very irritating.

Also, how/when does Nina's house get discovered?
For the BDSM, first press when it's bright yellow, then wait until it's not bright, then press again when it's bright yellow. usually works for me.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I'd love to know about Jill's training as well as there seems no logic!
I followed the advice, only clicked when it was bright yellow, waited a bit sometimes and it worked - you have two sessions of groping and then there's a slapping minigame. That was harder, got two safe words but still finished (6/10), but the next day I failed at it as it's not clear what provokes the safe word. Really wish this had been a lot easier to do or was cheatable/skippeable.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while but when I was playing I did everything I could to steer away from anything sharing related. Now I see the daughter now has a bf? Is this going where I think it is?

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while but when I was playing I did everything I could to steer away from anything sharing related. Now I see the daughter now has a bf? Is this going where I think it is?
not in a 1000 years man, dont forget we are still at the same city just branching out

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes