Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
What a depressing stupid story, and why wear a condom for the last 10 years, if she cannot get pregnant anyway?
YEA trsh story , TRoll developer , who troll his 10 ape suporters

SUCH a trsh piece of game , WHY ?

HIS UPDATES ARE TRSH troll updates, oh 10 imgs updates counts?

HIS descriptions of the new wao wao new features are so aufull . 20 lines of text on CHANGE LOG to give descrition of his shit update ? what is that .

OK am unfoling this junk.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I have not played in a very long time, but didn't Lisa have a boyfriend years ago? I remember a scene of her making out in front of the house and spending the night away from the house, but it went nowhere. Was this changed?

Reactions: Hachikunote

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, somebody understood how train Jill in BDSM? I'm sorry but I don't understand how play this mini-game. A little text about the rules before starting the training should be good. Thanks for your help. I'm stuck
I'm pretty much stuck too, but in the first part, click when the bar is (half) bright yellow. I sometimes skip one of those and then click again when the bright yellow reappears or after Jill has asked me to continue. The second part (slapping) I only got through once, with 2 bunny flowers, and I don't really know what to do there or what triggers the safe word... It's an intensely irritating minigame with no clear way to progress (also because you have to go the first part again after you've succeeded in doing it once, so you keep making mistakes in the slapping part and nothing progresses...)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Again I must ask: how do you find Nina's house??? And how do you get onto her quest? I've had the park date but nothing after that.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Again I must ask: how do you find Nina's house??? And how do you get onto her quest? I've had the park date but nothing after that.
you can try improving the relationship by meeting her in the cinema giving her chochos and walking around in the pool giving to meet her and give chochos too

comtemplador

May 15, 2019
I'm pretty much stuck too, but in the first part, click when the bar is (half) bright yellow. I sometimes skip one of those and then click again when the bright yellow reappears or after Jill has asked me to continue. The second part (slapping) I only got through once, with 2 bunny flowers, and I don't really know what to do there or what triggers the safe word... It's an intensely irritating minigame with no clear way to progress (also because you have to go the first part again after you've succeeded in doing it once, so you keep making mistakes in the slapping part and nothing progresses...)
This is a mini game. Further actions depend on at what point you pinch her breasts. For instance. In the first phase, as soon as a strip of pain-pleasure appears, you immediately squeeze her chest. Then again, and for the third, fourth, fifth time, wait for the strip to disappear and hold your chest when the strip appears again. For the sixth time, squeeze your chest again when the strip appears for the first time.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, so for jill no initiative. Just need to wait she request more and clic after. Now it's solve. New mystery is Lisa sluttiness. How do you increase it. Is it link to blue option in the kitchen under the table? Thanks for your help... What a grind...

I'm stuck at 6

Last edited:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Ok, so for jill no initiative. Just need to wait she request more and clic after. Now it's solve. New mystery is Lisa sluttiness. How do you increase it. Is it link to blue option in the kitchen under the table? Thanks for your help... What a grind...

I'm stuck at 6
Me too, apparently the bug is fixed but no luck yet. This game really needs a cheat mode.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

I'm stuck at 6
Jill no initiative is only for grope, not for slap - don't know how to pass that once the bunny flowers start blooming. Sluttiness - I have no idea either, only the breakfast has blue options, nothing else... There were boyfriends but they have disappeared...

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes