Jul 19, 2020
Changelog?
From his Patron on January 30th

Content:
  • For those on the siblings route, both are waiting in their house for your visit. Well, maybe more like Nina than you, but at least you can watch.
  • Haley and Tchanun (Siblings) give Nina and you access to another room in their house. Can his sister play with her? (Added the next two visits at the house of the siblings with Nina)
  • Your brother-in-law comes to visit you because he has an important announcement regarding your wife's cosmetic treatment. Has the man changed his mind?
  • Lucky for you, he's also brought his wife, who wants to talk to you privately about what you did or didn't do during their last visit. She really doesn't like you, now does she? (Added the fifth visit of Michelle’s sister which will trigger automatically after Stevie's second opinion at the Clinic)
  • And during that visit you can just get a new idea for a role play on a Saturday evening at 22:00 o'clock in the living room. In case your wife would like to play doctor. Do we know one?
  • Or would you rather play yourself as Michelle takes on the role of a relative you don't have such a good relationship with? That is also possible in the same living room afterwards. (Added TWO of the THREE roleplays in the living room, if you are into this.)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Reworked the choice menu in the livingroom with your wife on Saturday's at 22:00 so it's easier to use while snuggling or roleplaying.
  • Added sounds of some domestic appliances.
  • Added more sounds and music
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed the bug in the CQM with the double quests (Unfortunately works only with a new game)
  • Fixed some smaller bugs
Best regards
Your Xagrim

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
From his Patron on January 30th

Content:
  • For those on the siblings route, both are waiting in their house for your visit. Well, maybe more like Nina than you, but at least you can watch.
  • Haley and Tchanun (Siblings) give Nina and you access to another room in their house. Can his sister play with her? (Added the next two visits at the house of the siblings with Nina)
  • Your brother-in-law comes to visit you because he has an important announcement regarding your wife's cosmetic treatment. Has the man changed his mind?
  • Lucky for you, he's also brought his wife, who wants to talk to you privately about what you did or didn't do during their last visit. She really doesn't like you, now does she? (Added the fifth visit of Michelle’s sister which will trigger automatically after Stevie's second opinion at the Clinic)
  • And during that visit you can just get a new idea for a role play on a Saturday evening at 22:00 o'clock in the living room. In case your wife would like to play doctor. Do we know one?
  • Or would you rather play yourself as Michelle takes on the role of a relative you don't have such a good relationship with? That is also possible in the same living room afterwards. (Added TWO of the THREE roleplays in the living room, if you are into this.)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Reworked the choice menu in the livingroom with your wife on Saturday's at 22:00 so it's easier to use while snuggling or roleplaying.
  • Added sounds of some domestic appliances.
  • Added more sounds and music
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed the bug in the CQM with the double quests (Unfortunately works only with a new game)
  • Fixed some smaller bugs
Best regards
Your Xagrim
Is there a way to increase Lisa's sluttiness now?

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
To Shame nothing Promised = NO Content with Daughter (n)
Well Playing this game Bring no Expectance from it Anymore (So i will not Play this anymore) :confused:
Enjoy with Ugly Wife -Years same face-nothing new :rolleyes:
and this woman can shave herself ..... what year is this gameplay in 1970 ? so bad and im waithing to happen somthing with the daughter but still total nothing, dk why he add her when no fun in the house at all :( sad

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
-< patreon / renpy scam lie. If no one wanted to buy a game, then they quite obviously loose nothing. On top of this the vast majority of publishers (aka developers) make a ton of money from the very simple act of milking money out of their monthly subscribers. Even the worst developers using patreon make a lot of money from their monthly subscribers.... key word monthly, not one off payments from average Joe paying via steam or other websites which they too make money If they go that way. Those that make no money or no money at all, are in the wrong business. using piracy to make the argument when many devs are scamming their patreons to keep paying when they never release updates or endlessly make up excuses... even the smaller devs make money via patreon. ergo no one looses anything, except those being scammed.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I guess you can't please everyone, You have people who want things to be realistic and then you have people who only want the MC to do the daughter. Talk about extremes, or is there some location where that is considered normal?

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem with the shelter girl? My fitness is at max but she keeps saying for me to work on my body, I have let my fitness drop then built it back up but still the same thing happens.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i think the game needs a character / events tracker , i used to ditch 80' games that you had to draw maps and write journals
this is an atrocious grind and has lots of errors
restarted 3 times and reached maybe half the logs
every new changelog i get maybe 20% of what's in it
also no daughter content and very slow forward movement with lovers, got more in real life while this game was made :)
anybody got a save?

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Nina scene is fun. And messing with sister in law looks promising. Wife is going to keep looking ugly though. But still Zotje Onnozelaar loves her very much (and just about every other woman in town). No progress with Lisa and training Jill is still impossibly difficult.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the game, but what put me off and irritated me with this game is that the system to release things and the navigation system is bad and very poorly done, it takes too long to get things and generally needs a step by step to know how proceed, I don't know if the dev has already changed that because I stopped playing this game 1, 2 or 3 years ago, I don't remember exactly, I hope he has improved this system so that I can play again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

whassup

Nov 24, 2021
lost all my save. when i download someones save, there is nothing in it but, extra info, log, renpy version and screen shot.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes