LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Jill no initiative is only for grope, not for slap - don't know how to pass that once the bunny flowers start blooming. Sluttiness - I have no idea either, only the breakfast has blue options, nothing else... There were boyfriends but they have disappeared...
Most of Lisa's boyfriend content isn't implemented yet as far as I know?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Is there a gallery mod
Not yet but hopefully someday there will be. The developer might add a scene gallery themselves once the game is finished but I don't really know for sure.

Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll really make the full series trilogy like they originally planned... because all three together will likely take 15-20 years total so I'm kind of doubting it (unless they hire extra help). I hope they do however, especially since there's supposed to be potential consequences for some things in later games. In this game there's no real negative consequences for your actions beyond not getting to see a certain scene or whatever. (On that note, I like how you see different scenes depending on your choices though, like Michelle being sober, normally tipsy or blasted drunk will get you different scenes with the random dude at the bus stop for example.)

Because I'm not as focused on Lisa as other fans of this game, I can really appreciate how the dev has been adding more and more to older scenes and keeps building everything up and making it so any direction you go in will give you actually different results. You really have a lot of options to play with in this one and even some choices you think won't make a difference actually do.

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
what did you type? increase lisa? got list all code type ?
I didn't type or use any cheat codes. I never experienced the bug like many have. To be honest, using cheats to advance can cause errors and lead to missing scenes in this game.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Wow... years of waiting for the incest shit and the big idea of the dev is to start introduing Lisa content with a boyfriend. Way to kick some of us in the nuts, though it is my fault I guess. Should have put this shit on ignore a long time ago.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
where can i find shelter girl and how unlock her chain events?
Sorry I don't remember all the details clearly, it's been a while:
You need to sit on the bench in the park three times I think, at night (forgot what day it was), you'll overhear some people talking about a special place/girl, finally you'll see a girl at a bridge in the park, follow her and find the shelter. You can visit her on Tuesdays at 2300 and on Thursdays or Fridays, same time. You have to pay for services, after a few times she'll say you need to get fitter in order to progress with her which is weird as MC was at top fitness level...

Reactions: MerendolaSuave

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So I'm confused, Lisa is still bugged or it's just my save that is bugged? I'm on 3/5 "slutty but nice", nothing work to rise it and jogging event don't trigger.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not yet but hopefully someday there will be. The developer might add a scene gallery themselves once the game is finished but I don't really know for sure.

Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll really make the full series trilogy like they originally planned... because all three together will likely take 15-20 years total so I'm kind of doubting it (unless they hire extra help). I hope they do however, especially since there's supposed to be potential consequences for some things in later games. In this game there's no real negative consequences for your actions beyond not getting to see a certain scene or whatever. (On that note, I like how you see different scenes depending on your choices though, like Michelle being sober, normally tipsy or blasted drunk will get you different scenes with the random dude at the bus stop for example.)

Because I'm not as focused on Lisa as other fans of this game, I can really appreciate how the dev has been adding more and more to older scenes and keeps building everything up and making it so any direction you go in will give you actually different results. You really have a lot of options to play with in this one and even some choices you think won't make a difference actually do.
See it very similar to you! I like Lisa, but she is a side-theatre for me. I too hope we will get where the wife is really get going, since I also do not believe we will see even two games, let alone a trilogy with this pace.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePromise-0.84a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Promise [v0.85] [Xagrim's Gameforge]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.06 GB

PC/ MAC : - - -

PC / MAC (Link with duration of only one week)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes