Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
I skipped last update and my saves aren't working with this one. I can start one but once I get through whatever I saved on, nothing but errors. Android version. Anyone else having this problem?

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Hello Guys,

Do someone got a proper walkthrough or something, Honestly this game is frustrating to play without a walkthrough
There is one attached to the first post(Playthrough) where you've downloaded the game, but unfortunately, it's a bit outdated.
At least for me when I go to work he finishes at 18:00 and the pool is already closed, so you cannot go and do the next steps

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I guess you can't please everyone, You have people who want things to be realistic and then you have people who only want the MC to do the daughter. Talk about extremes, or is there some location where that is considered normal?
The obsession with Lisa content is unreal. At this point, I wish that people who ONLY follow this game for that specific character would just move on already. The developer has likely been dragging out development with that character ON PURPOSE to troll them (I certainly would). There are so many people who just ask how Lisa's progression is going and literally don't care about anything else. The game has plenty more to offer than just her and keeps adding more and more even to older scenes.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
You mean to milk them, the moment he drops those events the amount of people who will unsub from the Patreon is probably frightening, not to mention that they will have to switch from Patreon to Subscribe Star because Patreon doesn't allow Incest content, so it actually makes sense in many ways for the Dev go hold off on the Daughter Content, if they even intend to add any to begin with, not much incentives to add it until they absolutely have too.
Yeah, if anyone is supporting this game JUST for Lisa content... they really shouldn't. Thankfully for me, I enjoy most other content the game offers.

Reactions: dian091

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You mean to milk them, the moment he drops those events the amount of people who will unsub from the Patreon is probably frightening, not to mention that they will have to switch from Patreon to Subscribe Star because Patreon doesn't allow Incest content, so it actually makes sense in many ways for the Dev go hold off on the Daughter Content, if they even intend to add any to begin with, not much incentives to add it until they absolutely have too.
Lisa is adopted so not MC's real daughter and they did that for a reason, to bypass Patreon rules, or should I say PayPal policy?
They keep teasing us with Lisa, eventually those waiting and waiting.. and waiting to bang her, will give up and quit funding the project, the Dev must be aware of this.. only so much blue balling ppl can stand.
Personally I've quit other games that just dragged out the "good" parts too much, my life is too short to be played for a fool, I play to be entertained not strung along.
Build up and suspense is ok, to a certain point, games that can balance this are among the few really great ones.

On another note, people always want what they can't have, so the Lisa obsession is quite natural. It's the blue ball cry from fans, when this gets loud enough support for the project will crash. That's my 2 cents on the issue anyways.

But other things about this game is a puzzle.. like why are the banging scene with Nina not repeatable? It's one of the best sex scenes in the game IMHO, but no no, go to her house and you get to titty or foot fuck, pussy banging a one time thing.. why?:unsure:

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
There is one attached to the first post(Playthrough) where you've downloaded the game, but unfortunately, it's a bit outdated.
At least for me when I go to work he finishes at 18:00 and the pool is already closed, so you cannot go and do the next steps
Yeah thats the problem playthrough is outdated and there is no any other playthroughs :sick:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
nice to read when some get upset hir when you complain that there is nothing with lisa but also something else but how long has the game been around for years i think it's been 5... you don't have to say anything more than that

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Really don't care about Lisa content but when do we get to move on to the next town and actually get to share the wife
That's a good question.. maybe when the Patrons start yelling enough about it? IDK to be honest, it's not one of the games I support financially, so have no idea what's going on in the Patreon news, or other forum platform where the Dev might response to his fans?

So far, the work seams to be put into bug fixing and new scenes for new npc's, as well as a not 100% working in game WT/progression tracker.

Could imagine the Dev is alone in the project and that's why it's so slow boating, but as said.. am not funding it so have no clue.

I do enjoy this game though, to a certain point, just not enough to include it in my monetary support budget ;) Not yet anyways.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no new save for new version
no walkthrough
no content with certain characters
lots of grind
plenty of bugs
3 restasrts
maybe i like pain?
Yes i have see today. My last play is version 66.... Today i take this version... Save no work...

No thanks, for all play again is the game to Bad!

This game is good for Player:

Like long Playtimes and ever ,
disappointments about the work of the developer

never get what you want from the developer. Because he always makes new garbage.

who like to be punished for gambling

Sorry that's my opinion about this game. Just curious today. It's one of the worst games out there

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes