Raikusen

Jun 16, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.83
Hi guys,
here is the changelog for the upcoming version 0.83.
Hope you're all enjoying the game and having fun playing it.

Content:
  • Helena would like to see you now that she and your wife have become friends. So visit her house by yourself on a weeknight and see what she has to say. (Added a solo visit at Helena's house which is after you and your wife have been visiting her together regularly.)
  • Okay, so your wife likes cosplay and Helena isn't averse to role-playing. That sounds like it mixes nicely. But what part do you play in this triangle? Or is it already the end of a line? (Added the final visit with your wife at Helena's house with three different options where one has different outcomes, all three are repeatable. Go to her house after 18:00 to trigger it like the solo visits.)
  • Speaking about visits. A visit from your sister-in-law does not necessarily have to be negative, after all she is married to a renowned doctor, who may be willing to help your wife with her appearance. And what's up with that woman? Does she want you to look at her or not? (Added the next visit of Michelle’s sister. Visit number 4 will trigger automatically by the end of the week after you've been to the clinic.)
  • The Fallen Angel is waiting for you in her shelter to fully reveal herself. Hopefully the key is not lost and will still fit. It appears the lady from the shelter has a double agenda, and you first have to return the favor to gain access. It has nothing to do with money this time, well, sort of. But after you've managed to unlock the lock, the key will always be there for you. Not for free, of course. (Added the next scenes for the Fallen Angel Route at the park)
  • Those who follow the route of the golden shower siblings will see that the brother is very charmed by Nina. But does that also apply for you towards his sister? And do you want to watch from a distance or even participate? (Added the next visit to the house of the siblings with Nina) (For the other routes at Nina's you can expect more in the next updates)
  • Marcus is looking for a gift to blow the socks off the mysterious blonde date, and it's not even because of the holidays. Mind your step. Hopefully the errands for a friend helped Marcus score with his date. And if not, it might have helped you to make some extra Novos (Added the fourth and the final errand for a friend, when you visit his News Stand on a Friday)
  • If your adopted daughter has discovered how to use her well-trained body to make a good impression. Then she will now do that while jogging. Fun to watch in public. (Didn't trigger before due to the bug for slutiness. Just invite her on a weekday when you've skipped work.)
  • Barowner Dave should have a lot more interesting things to say than just ask you if you want to drink something. That kind of comes with his job description. So we've added subjects based on recent events, the 19 Channel NEWS, your relationship with your wife, and other current stats. (When something has happened or to have a chit-chat, visit the bar during opening hours on a weekday to see if Dave knows what's going on)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed a gamebreaker which prevented you to raise Lisas slutiness.
  • Fixed the correct choice variables for the last Nina event visiting the golden shower siblings
  • Fixed a variable bug with the sister event, so it needs to be replayed once more before you can continue after loading a save.
  • Fixed some smaller bugs
Best regards
Your Xagrim

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So is the quest like with the pool dude done? Been waiting for ages for it to continue but every update, nothing.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
So is the quest like with the pool dude done? Been waiting for ages for it to continue but every update, nothing.
If you mean is there anything after the scene where he watches you bang your wife on the massage table, then that is about it. However, if you keep repeating the scene you will still increase one of the "Hidden Stats" that comes in handy for the couple photo shoots depending which route you are on. hint "Sharing"

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If you mean is there anything after the scene where he watches you bang your wife on the massage table, then that is about it. However, if you keep repeating the scene you will still increase one of the "Hidden Stats" that comes in handy for the couple photo shoots depending which route you are on. hint "Sharing"
Yeah I know all that. I'm just hoping to get some content with him smashing the wife finally
Appreciate the response though bro.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
doesn't look like there's anything new in the case of Lisa nail it, then I'll let it download until there's something going on, but if nothing comes after 5 years, well we'll see again in 10 years

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Over 25 pages of reading and not one person with a full save file. You know this game is not worth downloading and feel sorry for the supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Is there ever going to be a Real guide for this game because no matter how hard I try I always miss some storylines , Charakters or scenes

Reactions: Patchez

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nothing With Lisa means no need to download this game :confused:(n) - Dev updates focused only on ugly Wife ffs :FacePalm:
Lisa is Super Hot and very fuckable (y)

Its Pointless to Write Anymore if next update doesnt make Mc have a great sex with Lisa (y)

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, somebody understood how train Jill in BDSM? I'm sorry but I don't understand how play this mini-game. A little text about the rules before starting the training should be good. Thanks for your help. I'm stuck

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes