MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Don't think I have, just the guy with white hair from the beginning and then the black guy who kept taking pictures.
Met a couple but the one from cinema.
How does the park couple event trigger or...when ?
You got to hang around in the park until you see them and chat with them. You talk about taking photos of your wife and make a decision as to whether you want them to watch or not. Photos with the wife should then continue on Saturday night at 22:00. So basically, find Bob and Barbara in the park and go from there. Can't remember exactly when they appear, it's been that long since I last played that scene.

Reactions: Xillonen

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So our small ass Lisa content now will be her boyfriend? What a joke
Yea, that's pretty sad.

I mean, I don't mind optional things but whatever I do everything go that way anyway, personally I would block her boyfriend content if I could, not a fan of the direction where it's going.

But the worst part is, I can't put it aside to see how this choices turn out in the future - have to make them now (and just realized that 200 pages of my saves is not supported anymore :p).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bertlogins

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Still having issues with some quests, the "A marriage whore" one:

1722183904583.png

Every time I propose the photo shoot to her on Saturday at 22:00, the only options are:

1722183939627.png

First option apparently leads into the second one and it's the same thing, over and over, quest doesn't progress.

Similar, the other one to invite the couple for photo sessions, the option doesn't even appear anymore in Saturday mornings during the dialogue with the wive, after you wake up, even though the quest is there, in progress:

1722184034108.png

I'm assuming both of these should go to "Done" if there's no way to progress them in this build, right ?

Does anyone have any idea ? Cheers.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
This guy suspects that his much younger wife is having an affair. It's down to MC to see if she is or not. Of course, MC can take advantage of this and shag her himself if he chooses to play that route.
Thank you, so what's the next step ? Just do the Landfill job or do I have to investigate something ?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you, so what's the next step ? Just do the Landfill job or do I have to investigate something ?
Just keep doing the Landfill job and it should trigger. You should see her through the window shagging her boyfriend at some point and then go from there. If I remember, the trick is to not tell George that she's cheating and then you can have her for yourself. It's a 1 time thing, not repeatable, so make a save before you speak to George.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Just keep doing the Landfill job and it should trigger. You should see her through the window shagging her boyfriend at some point and then go from there. If I remember, the trick is to not tell George that she's cheating and then you can have her for yourself. It's a 1 time thing, not repeatable, so make a save before you speak to George.
Hm, weird. I already saw that - through the window (blonde chick getting banged by some dude) but whenever I run into George, it keeps saying "I'm still on it".
Maybe it has to happen more than once ? No idea...gonna keep grinding.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hm, weird. I already saw that - through the window (blonde chick getting banged by some dude) but whenever I run into George, it keeps saying "I'm still on it".
Maybe it has to happen more than once ? No idea...gonna keep grinding.
Keep grinding and you should get an option to confront her yourself about her messing about behind George's back.

Reactions: Xillonen
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes