Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Can anyone please share a 0.48 save? I'm missing a few scenes with Melanie, a hottie btw, and now she's no longer in the farm :(

Reactions: kishanth1234

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
what about the database? Marcus says he doesnt have time... any more content after that?
It's a keyword which you Need for the woman at the bridge.

Where can i find Nina?
She works in the Cinema.

Played the new version after long time... author made excellent progress with the game. Good and original storyline and excellent figures and animations.
Thanks. :)

Ver android can't intall ??
It's a APK.

Having error every day, when I start new morning
Which kind of error?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for reporting.
You load an old save right? It is possible that the save is broken because of an interrupt update process. But then you should have other problems, too. If you buy chocolate for example. Because all variables of the update(0.30) are not in.
Perhaps you can send me your save and then i have a look?

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Just checking back to see if anything was ever done with the grind and the awful awful RNG. Anyone got a status on that?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Yes it´s an old save from previous version. Here´s a save
In this save it should be fixed. I have no idea why the variable missed in your game. It seems that the others have updated correct.

LelouchLives

Nov 2, 2019
Anyone know how to get to district 2? I had 2 morning scenes with the wife and daughter which said to go to District 2 at certain times.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get to district 2? I had 2 morning scenes with the wife and daughter which said to go to District 2 at certain times.
It's only called District 2, it was before i changed the MAP. It is all on one MAP reachable.

Reactions: Meeks

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,
I just started a game again but I’m stuck with Lin, I jog with her and nothing more, can you help me?

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Did you talk to her at the Cinema?
Yeah, I talked to her at the movies, usually I don’t worry about her story, but I don’t know what’s going on. head it seems to me that normally we have a date or she does a fellatio but I don’t remember how to do it

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I talked to her at the movies, usually I don’t worry about her story, but I don’t know what’s going on. head it seems to me that normally we have a date or she does a fellatio but I don’t remember how to do it
What is your mc's charm level?

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Deckmaster, post: 2614729, member: 139870"]
Quel est le niveau de charme de votre MC?
[/CITATION]

Maximum stats

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.48a
I translated this game from version 0.46b.
By the amount of downloads downloaded and the comments I thought.
In the next version the downloads will multiply.
I downloaded vs047a and thought if I release this translated version it already falls too high in rank compared to 1 version, so I gave up because the content instead got better, I don't know where the Author to take the game that was good, and now it got terrible.
I gave up on translating and I will not continue with a project that starts well and suddenly falls this way.
I'm sorry for the sincerity, but if this praise is good, but it gets worse I don't stop talking too.
I checked the photos one by one and saw nothing new that could elevate the game into rank.
Now has appeared another version 048a by the description may have enlarged photos and some things without effect.
Look at the event of 1 game based on facts to mc's friend in 2 places bar and newsstand, if it had taken these 2 events to work along the history of corruption would have been cool, but lost effect because there was no continuity. :sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes